Who would win in a fight?

Best answers
Who do you guys think would win in a fight. Brolly or Buu, give reasons. And not just "Cause brolly is uber" or anything.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Broli as when in his "LSSJ" form his Ki was constantly growing so if he lived until the time that Buu appeared he would have had a lot more power than Buu.

Best answers
But buu picks himself back together again when he gets blown up, i would think eventually brolly would get worn down. Also, buu could turn him into candy.

Spoiler, kinda. (highlight text to reaD)

And brolly did live until AFTER buu, he was just frozen. If you watch the 2nd movie, but Gohan Gotenks and Goku beat him with a triple kamahamaha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly's power would've kept growing but as with Movie 8 (and the fate of the last Super Saiyan), the more power he gains from his Legendary form the more unstable he becomes physically. Either Buu would've worn him down or absorbed him (if Broly wasn't Legendary), and if he was then Buu would've kept reconstructing himself until Broly had become unstable enough, then punched him so he explodes :)

Buu was also much much stronger than Broly at the time, and if he'd survived past Movie 10 then he would already be very unstable at that point and maybe would've even destroyed himself.

Which form of Buu are we talking about here?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I tend to ignore film 10 as I thought it was terrible. Though ok he did live to beyond Buu's defeat but he was frozen and NOT in LSSJ form so his Ki wasn't growing constantly. That and I don't think Broli CAN be worn down, in film 8 he tried letting loose Ki that was buiding up but it kept on growing.

And although Buu can put himself back together he can still be killed by ki attacks and Broli was very fond of his attack with the shield.

True though I had completely forgotten about LSSJs end up killing themselves, so I guess Broli still wins as he managed to defeat someone......even if it was himself :p

Sigh.....they could have done so much better things with Broli than they did......"OH NOES! I GOT DEFEATED WITH ONE PUNCH AND THEN BY A COUPLE OF KIDS!!"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, well i dont know where people get this idea that brolly has this growing strength... he's the legendary supersaiyan, thats all, it was never stated by any character that he had growing strength or anything like that. However Buu was designed to be an instrument of growing strength, as gohan/goku said they couldnt tell how strong he was because his energy was like a dark infinate well of power, he was created so he could learn others attacks and match his opponent in strength. Plus the fact that he's almost indestructable. Imo buu wud dominate brolly.

Best answers
He wouldint Dominate...I dont think anyone can acutally "Dominate" brolly. He might beat brolly, but brolly would give ihm a bloody nose and a kick in the can afore he went down. :/ uinless he got candy...i think brolly would make a very big candy bar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt really say he was beaten by 1 punch, he took a hell of a lot of punishment earlier in the movie. even in movie 10 he did.

i think buu wouldnt win in the end tbh, especially his kid form, which wasnt the strongest (its actually stated by supreme kai, its his most EVIL form, not the strongest. super-gohan-buu was by far the strongest.)

even if buu was in his gohan form, he wouldnt have had much chance. gohan couldnt beat broli on his own, and the power boost which wasnt even that much (in the scheme of things) which the absorbtion gave wouldnt have been enough, broly could have dissolved buu in much a similar way as goku did, broly is easily capable of ammassing the same power as a spirit bomb.

Buu = lose.

besides, we all know Frieza was the toughest (main story) bad guy... if cell and buu couldnt regenerate, they would have died much quicker. Frieza just kicked major ass.

edit: also, we all know that if the being is powerful enough, even candy can kick ass =P

i kinda agree with dave about broly's strength, but at the same time, i dont think weve ever actually seen broly's full power. lets face it. hes never actually NEEDED to use it.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Film 8, Broli had just blasted Goku into a building and then says "My Ki is getting stronger..." and then unleashes a barrage of ki blasts randomly across the terrain.

shatterdfaith said:
uinless he got candy...i think brolly would make a very big candy bar.
And if he did the same as Vegito, a very violent and insane candy bar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Film 8, Broli had just blasted Goku into a building and then says "My Ki is getting stronger..." and then unleashes a barrage of ki blasts randomly across the terrain.
yeah, his ki was getting stronger. but that doesnt mean it keeps getting stronger forever >_>

Best answers
he needed to use it....he just wasnt aware he would need to and then didnt have time to power up. so he died. cause he was overconfident. >.>

*edit**

he still pwnz though.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly and Buu would be matched. Both of them are known to have destroyed entire galaxies and universes. Buu and Brolly fight for fun as both of them are power craved. Both of them would rather be nukes than Sidewinders if you get what I am saying.

Both of them are also insane. They are also obsessed with their power and obsessed with becoming stronger.

True though I had completely forgotten about LSSJs end up killing themselves, so I guess Broli still wins as he managed to defeat someone......even if it is himself :p
Who said LSS’s end up destroying themselves? We only know of two, the one Vegeta was told of as a child and Brolly. Many people link the one that Vegeta heard of with Brolly due to his reaction in movie 8. I separated it since the movies are not part of the series.

In the series Vegeta was told that a Super Saiyan was destroyed by his own power a very long time ago. And Brolly was born a few days before Planet Vegeta was destroyed, so how can they be linked if both of them occurred at two different times?

Anyway, there are too many specifications for me to choose who would win since Brolly and Buu are very similar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad AxMan said:
yeah, his ki was getting stronger. but that doesnt mean it keeps getting stronger forever >_>
We don't know that it doesn't either, after all his power just rises for no apparent reason in that battle:

Dub: "...getting stronger...yes...much stronger..."
Sub: "My ki is rising. It's overflowing!"

And we know from Vegeta's monologue in episode 053 that the last Legendary Super Saiyan got so powerful it destroyed him...I don't know, it makes sense to me that his power just keeps increasing.

Best answers
since there's no clear winner...how about Chichi vs ANY supervillan. I beleive ChiChi would win...just becuase she is Chichi. :)

SSJ Puppy

S
I think my SSJ Puppy would..LOL..JK... um thats really impssible to say cuz which buu... Super Buu is way to weak but if he had someone else absorbed then maybe just maybe he could win!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basicly Fat Buu is stronger than LSSJ Brolly -_- Come on Gohan SSJ could stand up to Brolly in his LSSJ form. But he got totaly taken apart from Buu.

And KidBuu was even stronger than fat Buu so i say Brolly would go sleep with the fiehies XD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I miss a thread or is it just me not knowing what this "fight" is about.

I'd say Brolly would win.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Parugas (sp?) basicly increased his life span by limiting his power,
Broli would have defeated Buu, in any form, simply becuase his ki blast's are so powerfull,
he would basicly defeat Buu in the same way Goku did,
his power would just... overwhelm himself and Buu after a long battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom