Who were you in your past life?

Best answers
link to silliness

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ireland approximately on 925.
Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?

Yeah, I remember now; the sea air, the wood shavings, the wonders of medieval Irish civilisation, and I'm a dark savant . . . it's all coming back. :rolleyes:

Best answers
geez I think iot calculates on you IP address,I tried changing the day by removing 2 and still the same result

For those who are wondering....
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Australia approximately on 1725.
Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Now you remember?

The lies....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Afrika approximately on 1275.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes, i remember it clearly now. I can easily remember how all those female body parts felt......... ;/

Hey Rave, according to this we were born around the same time, maybe we were best of friends. :rolleyes:

oh wait, we were in completely differant places, but hey, we could travel couldnt we?

Best answers
ROFL maybe I am the undertaker

fear me

Im gonna test t tomorrow and check if it gives a different result,so maybe I can clear up the mess

BTW,Hash,it said I was born in South Australia not Afrika

Sorry there

Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Australia approximately on 1675.
Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Your main lesson in present -- to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Now you remember?

*I was a female? O_O lol!

Best answers
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Jugoslavia approximately on 1500.
Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

hmmm i fort i ahd breasts at one point but now i realy know...

freaky thing is though i dod DnD and i play as a Bard (Coinsadance?)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA South-East approximately on 1025.
Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson -- to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Now you remember?

Yes , yes, yes i can see it all now, iwas the notorious stranger, a lone gunmen with a fistfull of dollars. :laff:

Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Austria approximately on 1300.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Now you remember?

Yeah, I remember it all: the hunting, the fishing,... it was all good fun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF!!!!!

A GIRL!!!

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Canada approximately on 475.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 1050.
Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

I was a female road/bridge/dock builder. How could I forget? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Afrika approximately on 1725.
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Now you remember?

How could I forget?

Best answers
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South New Zealand approximately on 1450.
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!
Now you remember?

Of course i remember!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central India approximately on 1800.
Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Now you remember?

Creepy.. Thats pretty much like me... well all of it eccept the last part... and that part about being a girl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ontario approximately on 1550.
Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Now you remember?

no.. just.. no

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mongolia approximately on 1300.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Now you remember?
---------------------------------------------------
i would like to point out...
"executor of sacrifices"
:p

Best answers
Diagnosis:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Spain approximately on 475.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Now you remember?

Hey! No wonder I always liked Spanish!

I bet that like 200 years from now, someone will go to that site and it will say something like:

Diagnosis:
(Briefly describes me)
Now you remember? :laff:

Best answers
Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 1775.
Your profession was leader, major, captain.

It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Now you remember?

Beat that I was a leader I can remember sending my troops into battle with a deathening AAAAAAA ATTACK!!!!!

Best answers
Er if you scroll up i got that way before you =P

Sephiroth_Renzo "Your profession was leader, major, captain."

Not that it matters really..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot, i was a boot-E-Ful girl :), i hope.

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Afrika approximately on 1175.
Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom