Who were you in your past life?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mexico approximately on 1050.
Your profession was medic, surgeon, herbalist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!
Now you remember?

i cant believe i once knew what a female orgasm felt like... lmao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South China approximately on 1225.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Now you remember?

no actualy i dont this makes no sense at all and has nothing to do with anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mongolia approximately on 800.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Now you remember?

no i dont remember...but who wants to be sacrificed :D

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Greenland approximately on 1575.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

Actually, No I don't and I guess it's all lies... comeon me writing, I get tired after writing 10 min. crappy test -_-

Best answers
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Siberia approximately on 1075.
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.

This actually sounds a lot like I am now. o_O

Best answers
meh I tested it and checked the source,it checks on your birthday and calculates it to an exact point,and bleh I got the same result on my olde PC

I is teh undertaker in my past life??No wonder I like coffins :)

Best answers
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 1050.

hmm i dont have those philosophical 2 sentences under that like u....

Mr Roboto

M
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern New Guinea approximately on 1725.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

Notice the 'You were a FEMALE' and '...but respected HIS knowledge'

I was a shemale :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom