Who Wants MSN Messenger 8?

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
For those who want it, please leave your email here, or Prive Message me your email. I'll invite you, but please do remember. Give me the email you use to login at MSN, not a different kind of email. Because the invite will activate the email that i'm sending it to. (Honestly, i think this was like that the last time. But i don't want to spend an invite to a waste).. I have 38 invites left.
Awesome for sending msgs to offline people, like an answering machine sorta.

[email protected]

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Meh, to many of you people use Hotmail. No offence or anythnig, but why? Even gmail is better... *shrugs*

Best answers
It's quite unstable I must say.. Sometimes it crashes when minimizing a window, sometimes it crashes when rightclicking the systemtray icon and selecting "open messenger", sometimes it crashes when opening a received file.. Sometimes the offline messaging fails to work (whil it works on other moments with the same users)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Everything works just fine for me. No problems found so far, hehe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes i want an Invite too ^^
I had one but i didnt looked up fast enough at it, then it got "timed out" ^^.

Best answers
MSN 8 lagged like hell for me, and randomly disconnected me every few minutes, and did I say this program lags? Also voice conversations got all screwed up. Anyway thanks for sending the email so quick, but no thanks to keeping the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom