who thinks the models need work??

Best answers
i think the only decent model in the game is vegeta..... and even he needs some work... i dunno what they were thinking wen they made gohan and krillen... they look like skeletons with some different colors... krillen is suposed to be short and have a big head... and he's not skinny!! piccolo... same thing.... just bulk up the guys a little more, cuz rite now they are kinda disappointing... You can tell right away wen u choose a character that the models are low quality..... even dbz budokai for the ps2 has better looking characters, haha... cmon guys!! graphics are just as important as gameplay, dont slack off in that department~~ there could also be some more particle effects to make the game look more flashy.. ok enuff complaiining, this is why they call it the beta rite?? =P

Best answers
*Looks at post count*
*Walks away, but looks back*
Its a beta... :S And when you can make better a better DBZ mod on the half-life engine, please, tell me.
Sorry, i know hes new, but i have to clarify that. :fight: <-- me after mods get to me.
*Walks away completely past the horizon*

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you got to remember that esf is running on an engine that is like 5 years old. So what you see is actually pushing the limits of what the halflife engine can do.

Oh and DeathBox post counts mean nothing. I could say that same thing about yours but I wont because it is just rude.

Best answers
I know i was rude :( Im not having a very good day today... that was crude, im sorry :cry:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these models are probably the best i've ever seen on any half-life mod. better than models i've seen with other newer games as well...and graphics are nowheres near as important as gameplay. would you play a game with dazzling special effects that had only allowed you to just walk around and do nothing but see these great graphics?

and it is why the call it the beta...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The gameplay in ESF is better than that of most if not all DBZ games already made. And Budokai was for the freaking PS2 of course they should have better models (I actually think they have worse models to tell you the truth... they're too bright and undetailed. they're like the average N64 graphics)

With the exception of gohan and maybe Krillin the models are great. I dunno what you have against vegeta I thought his model was awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the only ones that need work are krillen and gohan, cause hes too skrawny and piccolo, cause he needs somthing to distinguish between transformation and normal

Best answers
I didn't really like Gohan that much (arms were really skinny). I also found it weird how Cell form 2 was so small. However, the rest range from fine to great in my opinion.

Am I the only person who likes the Piccolo model? :rolleyes:

Best answers
all the models are :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
but i think the gohan model has a little bit too much shoulders
and his hair is funny....:p

Best answers
this is not a flamer or anything against the ESF team members and lovers (im a freakin fan of esf! IT ROX!) but dont u think that Gohan just needs a little bit more hair?!?!?!?!?? lol ALL OTHER CHARCS ROX! i luvv piccolo--DUDE NOT THAT WAY! i mean like his SCATTERSHOT attack (press 2 to highlight the ki blast then 2 again for scattershot left click to fire shots right click to make shots go that way)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, think about this, if u dont like the models just go dl other ones.....

Best answers
i did...(gohan,vegeta,mistic gohan, great saiya man,etc.)
but noone can model like the esf team....:tired:

Best answers
yeah the models are very good, but not perfect *g*
gohan, trunks, krillin (especially the transformation :S ;) ) and cell need a bit work and piccolo a cape before transformation *g*
but look at goku, buu or vegeta, they are very, very, very good :)

Best answers
the really beat up mystic gohan model is perfect in my eyes. heh i though budokai models were alrite. HERCULE!!!!! =D. but the normal gohan needs a lot of work. his legs r too long and skinny while his upper body has too much shoulder. krillin is too tall. piccolo ehh.. he's aite. goku and vegeta i think r pretty dayam good. same wit freeza and cell. i think the only thing that needs to be changed in the game is the particle effects...needs much more and needs to be more dramatic, and maybe add some wind effects to the beams (big ones in PS) and also chuck that power up aura thingy....it looks like friggin sega saturn graphics. plus the characters in the show never had a mist aura wen powering up, it was always the cone shaped thing, that flowed upwards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
the really beat up mystic gohan model is perfect in my eyes. heh i though budokai models were alrite. HERCULE!!!!! =D. but the normal gohan needs a lot of work. his legs r too long and skinny while his upper body has too much shoulder. krillin is too tall. piccolo ehh.. he's aite. goku and vegeta i think r pretty dayam good. same wit freeza and cell. i think the only thing that needs to be changed in the game is the particle effects...needs much more and needs to be more dramatic, and maybe add some wind effects to the beams (big ones in PS) and also chuck that power up aura thingy....it looks like friggin sega saturn graphics. plus the characters in the show never had a mist aura wen powering up, it was always the cone shaped thing, that flowed upwards.
if you like that gohan dl the great sayaman.....it OWNZ you.
its the best model i have(after ssj4 vegeta :D)

Best answers
meh, i think great saiyaman is a fruitcake...i wouldn't want a model of him on my comp anyway. I skipped just about the whole saiyaman saga in the show cuz it was so stupid and fruity

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats to be talked in another thread(offtopic)in another time ^_^

Best answers
not meaning to spam or anything but, after u dl a model, where do u store it? and what do u do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom