Who smoke?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm 1,86 I don't want to be taller. The food I eat and how much I eat is just the right amount. I get the proteins I need and it doesn't deposit fat. I'll destroy my self if I use steroids or **** like that but I'm all natural :p
Haha, so you want be a big guy? Then use the dianabol (steroid), joke.
I self train with weights and care of my diet, not only you are "sport guy" in this forum:)
Maybe you'll understand what is smoking and drink when you'll have 21 years. Such is life already.

Last edited:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been a smoker for a couple of years now, which is enough time for it to stop being enjoyable and start being a burden. I rarely get that same nicotine buzz I used to and my lungs are a lot worse off than they would be. So maybe it's time to quit?

Weight/strength training at 16 will not cause your bones to stop growing.
I can find the study if someone wants me to; I remember reading that sprinting causes 6x the stress on your joints and growthplates compared to squatting a mass equal to your body weight. Gymnastics is about the same when it comes to the upper-body stuff like handsprings and such.

EDIT: And shame on all of your for not calling me out on making the same claim the VB did a looooong time ago that caused a huge poopstorm.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the same time, I don't give smokers any grief provided they aren't smoking around me in an environment where it wouldn't be possible for me to avoid the second-hand smoke. They made a choice to smoke; I made a choice not to smoke - they need to be just as mindful and respectful of my decision as I am expected to be of theirs. Generally speaking, I don't tend to have problems with a smoker unless they overlook that responsibility.
Im glad that a non smoker can look at it from this POV. I have chosen to smoke. I explicitly smoke a distance from other people who would be affected, especially children and strangers. Letting infants and children inhale your smoke is about as heinous as indoctrinating them with religion IMO.

I believe that my choices and actions should not come at the expense of that around me.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Haha, so you want be a big guy? Then use the dianabol (steroid), joke.
I self train with weights and care of my diet, not only you are "sport guy" in this forum:)
Maybe you'll understand what is smoking and drink when you'll have 21 years. Such is life already.
I already understand what smocking and drinking is and I don't need them. And I don't need to turn 21 to understand stuff better. I am free to chose what ever life stile I want. I am not going to listen to some addicts how to live my life.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree... Deman wins this thread with the VB reference.

Was the '9 packs a day' deal, the exact quote from the archives?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree... Deman wins this thread with the VB reference.

Was the '9 packs a day' deal, the exact quote from the archives?
It was something ridiculous, greater than 7 but less than 12. 9 sings out to me, but I can't be certain of that. I'll do some digging when I have a bit more time later to find it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm in the same boat with Deman as far as cigarettes (except I do camel filters and he does Reds ;p ) Time for me to quit soon because the habits annoying at this point for me.

and I heart my volcano, greatest investment ever.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't you know? That Japanese smoke 9 packs a day and don't have any problems with emphysema, lung cancer, etc...
Yeah when I was over there I figured out why- pretty much all the cigarettes over there are really really low milligram- I got a pack and it was like sucking on air.

Best answers
I already understand what smocking and drinking is and I don't need them. And I don't need to turn 21 to understand stuff better. I am free to chose what ever life stile I want. I am not going to listen to some addicts how to live my life.
You say it like we're lepers or something. :p

Anywhore, I'm going on my 3rd day without a cigarette! That's the longest I've gone without one in nearly 3 years.

Killface deserves some pie.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And i assure you from personal experience that you will understand things a little different while you grow up. It's natural.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah when I was over there I figured out why- pretty much all the cigarettes over there are really really low milligram- I got a pack and it was like sucking on air.
I always wondered if what she mentioned had a little merit. I'll admit that we American's are all about big portions.

Best answers
Unfortunately I smoke. I managed to quit for around 3 months this summer but got sucked into smoking again.
I do what I can to respect non-smokers, I keep my smoke away from people that don't smoke and specially away from children (preferably I will smoke somewhere they dont see me do it, just in case they happen to look up to me and want to imitate), I don't smoke inside my home - I go outside, (if you make it an habbit to go always outside you will probably smoke much less). In an outside open area I don't throw the cig to the floor (I kill it and look for a trash can).
If I made a decission to smoke then it's my problem to deal with it and I won't make it your problem and neither will I shove MY bad habbit down your throat, just as I expect non-smokers to show me equal respect and not shove THEIR health-preachings down my throat - most of the things they blabber about is common sense, so spare me :)

If you don't smoke it is a really good idea to NEVER START. Smoking is like this annoying ex-boyfriend/girlfriend who brainwashes you over and over that being together is a good idea, you know it does not work out - yet you buy into it... untill you take a solid decission to be unaffected you will be cursed by it :)

And if you do smoke I recomend using will-power alone to quit, and if you must replace it with something else... try carrots - candy and sweets will make you fatten up and probably find a reason/excuse to start smoking again because it accelerates your metabolism and kills your hunger.
Nicotin-gums (and other nico-products sold in a pharmacy) are a very-very bad idea, since they get you hooked as well, when I worked in a pharmacy not so long ago I had people coming in to buy those nicotin gums every week and most of them had been chewing those for years. There is even this really suggestive advertisement from a Nicotin-gum company, the most noticeable sentence in the add said "do you miss the cigarrete?" - so they are just as interested in keeping you hooked as tobacco companies are.

In my opinion, a war on tobacco will be "just as successful" as the war on drugs, banning it alltogether might just increase the interest in it and will build up a massive black market around it and will create even more (unnecesary) victim-less criminals, people should be free to put whatever they wish in their bodies as long as they do not harm anyone else or force it upon other people, but they should also have the freedom to access accurate (and non biased) information about it, so they know what they are dealing with.
Prohibition in most of the cases only makes the thing in question more appealing.

Inform/educate yourself, be aware of the consequences and do whatever the hell you want to do... :)

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Unfortunately I smoke. I managed to quit for around 3 months this summer but got sucked into smoking again.
I do what I can to respect non-smokers, I keep my smoke away from people that don't smoke and specially away from children (preferably I will smoke somewhere they dont see me do it, just in case they happen to look up to me and want to imitate), I don't smoke inside my home - I go outside, (if you make it an habbit to go always outside you will probably smoke much less). In an outside open area I don't throw the cig to the floor (I kill it and look for a trash can).
If I made a decission to smoke then it's my problem to deal with it and I won't make it your problem and neither will I shove MY bad habbit down your throat, just as I expect non-smokers to show me equal respect and not shove THEIR health-preachings down my throat - most of the things they blabber about is common sense, so spare me :)

If you don't smoke it is a really good idea to NEVER START. Smoking is like this annoying ex-boyfriend/girlfriend who brainwashes you over and over that being together is a good idea, you know it does not work out - yet you buy into it... untill you take a solid decission to be unaffected you will be cursed by it :)

And if you do smoke I recomend using will-power alone to quit, and if you must replace it with something else... try carrots - candy and sweets will make you fatten up and probably find a reason/excuse to start smoking again because it accelerates your metabolism and kills your hunger.
Nicotin-gums (and other nico-products sold in a pharmacy) are a very-very bad idea, since they get you hooked as well, when I worked in a pharmacy not so long ago I had people coming in to buy those nicotin gums every week and most of them had been chewing those for years. There is even this really suggestive advertisement from a Nicotin-gum company, the most noticeable sentence in the add said "do you miss the cigarrete?" - so they are just as interested in keeping you hooked as tobacco companies are.

In my opinion, a war on tobacco will be "just as successful" as the war on drugs, banning it alltogether might just increase the interest in it and will build up a massive black market around it and will create even more (unnecesary) victim-less criminals, people should be free to put whatever they wish in their bodies as long as they do not harm anyone else or force it upon other people, but they should also have the freedom to access accurate (and non biased) information about it, so they know what they are dealing with.
Prohibition in most of the cases only makes the thing in question more appealing.

Inform/educate yourself, be aware of the consequences and do whatever the hell you want to do... :)
1 ponint for the smoke team lol well you use smoking in a good way so that isnt a promblem with me YOUR THE ONLY COMMON SENSE smoker around here also be careful when you smoke cause when you do it getts to your addictive cord.:yes:

Best answers
1 ponint for the smoke team lol well you use smoking in a good way so that isnt a promblem with me YOUR THE ONLY COMMON SENSE smoker around here also be careful when you smoke cause when you do it getts to your addictive cord.:yes:
It's remarks like that that make it easy for me to not like you a whole lot. :)

First off.. (and I'm trying to say this in the most sincere way possible) but you really, REALLY shouldn't be lecturing about common sense. If you don't know what I'm trying to say, read some of your posts. Eventually you'll get it.

And Secondly, I bet nearly 95% of smokers on this forum will agree wholeheartedly with what Rayna said, Including myself. So I fail to see how I lack common sense. I smoke, I respect those who don't smoke, and I know It's a filthy habit. I don't see a flaw in that logic.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well that's not nice towards the rest of the smokers in here, are you maybe jumping to conclusions? >_<
who else smokes then? i ment by COMMEN SENSE Smoker i ment by anyone on the Fourm are common sense smokers not JSUT HIM!

Best answers
who else smokes then? i ment by COMMEN SENSE Smoker i ment by anyone on the Fourm are common sense smokers not JSUT HIM!
I was just saying that it's a bit harsh to point someone out as the "only" common sense person.
That's all.
:)

Best answers
Hmm was i suppose to say something oh right smoking is for little kuribohs lol.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm was i suppose to say something oh right smoking is for little kuribohs lol.
lol :laff:

OH NOO!! SMOKEING IS INVADEING EARTH WE MUST KILL THEM!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom