Who smoke?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares if it kills you? it's wonderful!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................ NICOTINE OM NOM NOM

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It kinda annoys me. It makes you smell horrible, stains your hands and teeth, and makes a house smell horrible at that.

Best answers
Of course smoking is a bad thing.. I've been smoking for 2 years now, started when i was almost 17.

There would be days where I would wake up and would feel like an asthma patient, I can't run anymore... let alone walk up more then 3 flights of stairs and get winded. Breath smells, teeth get stained, and you smell like a bar.

I try to talk people out of smoking once they start. I'm still trying to break the damn habit. And if I can't do it, boot camp will... and I can't have that happen.

Best answers
Smoking smokes you...simple as that...
Every time you smoke, you lose 8 mins of your life...lolzz...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can disprove that. Not 100% of it is true. Not everyone gets sick at the same time statistics suggest. Half of my family has smoked all of their lives and they're well into their 50's and 60's now, and have yet to suffer with cancer. According to them, previous members in the family line had smoked and lived till their 80's, and died of natural causes.

The same goes for friends of the family. Sure, there are things in cigarettes, like tar, and carbon monoxide, which will make you sick eventually, and can cause cancer, but your chances of getting cancer, anyway, are likely just as high.

Best answers
Uh huh...well many have lived till their 80's and all...but when did they start smoking?? The earlier one starts the more one has complications, it's a gamble and the odds are stacked heavily against you...and about the 8 mins thing...ya there was a research...

I'm still trying to break the damn habit.
the 4 D's of quitting it...
* Do something else
* Delay smoking/tobacco consumption between cigarettes
* Deep breathe
* Drink a lot of water :yes:

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't like smokers. I won't ever date one. And most of the time I don't associate myself with people who do.

I hate the smell when people smoke, and I hate the smell on their clothes when they're not smoking.

When I work back drive thru at McDonalds, there is nothing I hate more than when people come through holding their cigarette in my face. It's like "You may want to ruin your lungs, but I sure as hell don't want to ruin mine, show some ****ing respect" you know?

It's just really annoying. It's addictive, it can kill you, and it's just a bad bad habit. Like people have said before, it makes the house smell bad, it makes you smell bad, it stains your teeth and your hands etc.

I can't stand being around smokers.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGQcQILdvs[/ame]

3.45 watch it and learn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weed doesn't smell bad, hence I smoke it. Cigarettes I'd never touch.

I smoke hookah too though, arguable more lethal then cigarettes, but it tastes so good.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weed doesn't smell bad, hence I smoke it. Cigarettes I'd never touch.

I smoke hookah too though, arguable more lethal then cigarettes, but it tastes so good.
I wonder what kind of weed you're smoking then, all the weed I know has a stronger smell to it then cigarettes, especially when smoked. ;)
But it's healthier then cigarettes, so keep on truckin dude! :)

Smoking is (in my opinion) a horribly retarded habit.
Not only does it damage yourself, it causes damage(and irritation) to the others around you.
Personally I'd think public smoking should banned all together.
If you want to light your cancerstick so badly, it should be down in your own house/car or w/e and don't bother others with it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe **** smokes :p

I tend to avoid beeing in the company of people smoking ATM. I dont mind hanging round with them as long as i dont get their exaust smoke XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thing is, its not so socially unacceptable here, and I'm thankful, because hearing some peoples comments here makes me so ****ing glad I don't have to be around such obnoxious, self righteous non-smokers.

If somebody doesn't like me smoking near them, I'll happily do it away from them, and I hate smoking anywhere near children, or any closed environment with non-smokers. I'm a considerate person, I hope you non-smokers don't think that all smokers are somehow intent on pissing you off, we're not doing it because you don't like it, but because we like it. I for one, like it even more when I have piece of mind that I don't have to deal with pissing anyone off, or such prejudice bull**** from people who aren't going to be ridiculously judgmental for my life choices. I have plenty of friends who don't smoke, and they don't have any problem with it, but maybe I'm fortunate enough to make friends with reasonable people.

Non-smokers seem come in 2 blends, the kind with the high-horse, preachy, self righteous attitude, and the easy going kind who take you as you are. The preachy type, are like almost a religious cult set on *****ing and complaining about how you're ****ing up their life, while completely oblivious to more important problems going on in the world around them. The easy going kind are the ones who understand that its your choice and don't judge you for it.

As Bill Hicks said, "I'd quit smoking if I wasn't so scared that I'd turn into one of you" "You really are the worst advertisement for not smoking"

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not the more healthier way to smoke? the nicotine isn't whats harmful to your body, its the rest of the ingredients.

This E-cigarette actually works, both my girlfriend and my mother are pretty big smokers, and they both say this feels and satisfies the craving of smoking.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l37d7AiGADg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l37d7AiGADg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.ecigaretteschoice.com/pages/How-it-Works.html

Apparently there are different brands of this, but all the same.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thing is, its not so socially unacceptable here, and I'm thankful, because hearing some peoples comments here makes me so ****ing glad I don't have to be around such obnoxious, self righteous non-smokers.

If somebody doesn't like me smoking near them, I'll happily do it away from them, and I hate smoking anywhere near children, or any closed environment with non-smokers. I'm a considerate person, I hope you non-smokers don't think that all smokers are somehow intent on pissing you off, we're not doing it because you don't like it, but because we like it. I for one, like it even more when I have piece of mind that I don't have to deal with pissing anyone off, or such prejudice bull**** from people who aren't going to be ridiculously judgmental for my life choices. I have plenty of friends who don't smoke, and they don't have any problem with it, but maybe I'm fortunate enough to make friends with reasonable people.

Non-smokers seem come in 2 blends, the kind with the high-horse, preachy, self righteous attitude, and the easy going kind who take you as you are. The preachy type, are like almost a religious cult set on *****ing and complaining about how you're ****ing up their life, while completely oblivious to more important problems going on in the world around them. The easy going kind are the ones who understand that its your choice and don't judge you for it.

As Bill Hicks said, "I'd quit smoking if I wasn't so scared that I'd turn into one of you" "You really are the worst advertisement for not smoking"

Hey I'd rather be one of them as hicks says it, then die from smoking induced cancer at the "tender" age of 41, which is about half of the average life expectancy. I'm sure those cigarettes were well worth it.
He's a great person to quote and look up too.

You can be pissed at people like me all you want, it doesn't change the fact that we are absolutely right, it even shows in your post. You're not denying anything.
It's just a legalized and commercial way of getting you addicted to nicotine, and killing you by turning your lungs into asphalt with tar.

I have smoked, I did it because the kids around me did and I wanted to be cool, which is probably one of the main reasons people start.
Which in retrospect is just stupid and no, I do have people in my social group who smoke and are pretty much the same as you, they are absolutely great people and I have nothing against smokers, but I do have a grudge against cigarettes, losing people to it tends to make that happen and I find it just a waste to see other people do the same.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's more than enough toxins in the air already, that just add to what the "other" chemicals burning in cigarettes are doing to us.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My perspective:

Smoke between 17-21. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. Made me quit swimming because I got tired fast, later made me try axixe and weed witch made me a stupid laughing person at the time, made me spend tons of money on it, I wish I could get that money back so I could buy the best desktop in the market to test ESF.

It's a stupid vicious habit that calms you down and makes you company when you're alone and when you notice that you are viced, it's hard to leave it.

Never smoke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom