✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh Ash is the dude that owns him

And that looks nothing like the chick that hangs around em

Retired
Best answers
I heard Pickachu gave some kids an epileptic attack, cuz the shocks were a bit too flashy on tv..that wasn't very nice of him to do :/

so I don't like him, and I still say he's stupid

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm one of the many people who cringe at the audio sample of...

"pika... pika... pikachu!"

Pokemon overall is stupid and almost as bad as beyblade.. when you think of an anime that only focuses on how it can sell other products.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that little electro-magnetic rat is pretty annoying. If there was any pokemon that I liked it would be that cat, meowth. Only because it can talk.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yi Gi Oh? What? Digimon?

There are plenty of anims that are focused on selling crap. That's how you make money. Pokemon is not a stupid show, it's just popular to say that. Pokemon is a great show that people just stopped watching because it became too popular, and that made it trendy, and people hate trendiness. Pokemon teaches children all kinds of values like sharing, taking care of their pets, looking out for your friends, reaching for your goals, and ****fighting to become famous. How can you come down on it? It's unarguably one of the greatest kiddy shows in the history of mankind.

I used to watch it all the time, even collected the cards at one point, but then I just found something else and moved on... anyway, this topid wasn't about Pokemon, just Pikachu, and I think Pikachu r0x0rz y0r b0x0rz. It's obviously female, I mean, it practically wont shut up, it shocks anyone that touches it, even shocks Ash when Ash tries to persuade it to do something it doesn't want to, it likes to dress up, wears blush, and is incredibly stubborn.

:Sonic waits for responses:

Best answers
i hate pokemon, i use to like it but if you think about it now its kinda babyish :) no offence like all you see is a person going around with his little pet like a tamagotchi and you always know wot the outcome is gonna be = ash always wins no matter what :/

Best answers
i feel sorry for the voice actress that play that voice. it's too cute so the rat must DIE

damm where did i leave my anti pikachu shotgun ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom