Who makes the best Gogeta- Skin?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
@Lord Killmore
The one which is look like Ravens one is better, use it^^
@all^^
hm........ I will maybe make new skimaps for the model...... mabe you will get tomorrow the new model with the new skinmaps (with new model i mean, model with belts and finished west^^ and the standart ESF- Figure^^)....... wait a bit and you will get all new.... who wants to skin the model than new he can..... i will make a "easy for skinning" sknimap^^ I hope^^ :yes: :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I see Raven went for the same chest skin config as me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/mech/lordee/Gogeta.msz">
</object>

Still need to do the pants but i suck at this stuff....

oNe

Best answers
On the MS3D viewer, if you zoom in and look on the left side of his vest here's a hole. Doesn't really matter, you won't see it in game, but it was just there in the corner of my eye, lol. Good luck ^^

Best answers
The finished Model:

The West is done, the Belts are done and the hole is fixed^^ :laff:
I think I will make the skinmaps, and than it will be for download and than you can skin it complett^^
Whatever, maybe I will try to skin it too^^ :yes: :laff:

PS: Who wants the model without skinmaps, he should tell me, becauce after I will skinmap the model I will change his figure (I have saved the dates with the informations with that I have to change his figure that it will work good for animating^^)

WTF??????? Wrong pictue, sooooooorry....... grrrr lycos have many faults or something like that.... whatever I have changed the pic- link now that it is the true picture....... sorry....... now it works correct^^ :yes:

Best answers
That is a very nice model excellent work so tell me who is this going to replace I am betting Goku of course and also he should have his own Sound pack as well btw that polycount is a lil high but I guess it can be delt with. Other then the polycount thats excellent work.

Best answers
lol, thats not a vote........ it just should tell you for which modifications the Model will be^^
Whatever, we have a little problem......... some of you have skinned the model, and I have finished his west now.............. what should we do? If someone wants his skin on the model he can send it to me, or upload it and i will download it, update it and than upload it, and than the skinner can download his model and can work again on it^^....... hm..... that can be a alternative........... or that the skinner skin the model new, or use my skinmaps, if i make one (and I rally think I will^^)....... hm........... tell my your arguments please......... its very important.......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason i like killsmore skin better than Raven Blade Weird hih?

Best answers
Well its an awesome model but I think the skins being made need some improvement Ravens Blade I think was awesome Killmores is good but could use something more what at this time I can't say its an awesome model that needs an awesome skin so keep it up guys.

Btw I think the face on him is a lil plain on Killmores I dunno how to put it and his arms need more detail muscular wise but if we could see a view looking down to see the arms I could give more acurate crits. I like the chest though and your prolly still working but more belt and shoe detail hope that all helps.

Best answers
What the hell are you talking about Smo your gogeta is good but Kreshis is to the poly count is a little high but its an awesome model I don't see where you got the idea you got any votes or whatever and won something man and whats wit the sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nice sig SMO.. and it was a joke Super vegitto.. and Kreshi.. nice model.. real nice.. but hair needs work if u ask me :p..*guess its way to late for critz*

Best answers
Joke or not it just seems to me hes been hounding Kreshi since the first Gogeta thread for using his model as ref pics thats all but I'm not gonna stoop to flaming like some people. Anyway the hair I don't really see a problem with a little short mind you but that can either be fixed or dealt with and my friends agree about the high poly count maybe you can lower it a little.

Best answers
Smo quit wit the jokes if you've got constructive criticsm to post then do so just quit with jokes its not funny. *resits urge to flame* no I will not stoop so low. Quit wit the jokes and start wit the crits or stop posting.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my SUGGESTIONS are up there in taht pic, but HAHA it will most likely screw everyones skins up if he uses them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it seems as if SMO has another victim..*joke*

i would enter the contest but these guys will whipe the floor with me expecially raven :p

Bolteh2

B
god damned, im getting tired of this, its exactly same thing as last time, you indirectly used smos help to make that model (poly positioning etc) and you didnt even gave credits to him..

i frankly dont see any difference in:
- adding smo to ur aim or msn to ask him for help
- using smos model pics to roughly copy the model withput you putting any efford in it

ppl actually your model is great, but its actually an oversize poly-eating model that you cloned from smos model

this is really getting on my nerves and im handing a warning to kreshi for this (dont do it again, learn to mdoel urself, with ur own techniques and not with the techniques of some1 else (what am i saying? techniques? its jist connect the dots to create a model nothing hard about it, i bet i can make doom3 models in 20mins if i just have to follow the flat shaded render ...)
so warning

and

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am reopening this thread pending a consensus on possible future rules regarding credit based on inspiration or reference. I believe S-Bolt closed this and the last such thread hastily and in error, and if he has an issue with my reopening the thread he can take it up with me privately.

Until further notice, there is no rule requiring any modeler to post credit for models which he may have observed or studdied prior to or during the development of his model. Just remember that ripping is another matter altogether.

I am also warning Smo for blatant flaming. Don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom