Who likes MicroSoft?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
In my opinion, Microsoft has grown better. Even though they would get allot of money out of it. At least you can get proper stuff lately when you do buy windows. Such as the online-virus scanner they have, an anti-spyware program. MSN. They even have an anti-virus now that you can download and install on your pc.

And with the live stuff: http://ideas.live.com/

Microsoft is simple getting my "likes". Why? They actually do something with the money to improve windows and its software they offer lately.

Best answers
I like microsoft, they are constantly trying to monopolize the market... atleast thats what I believe, but I really dont mind them. I like how they are giving antivirus and firewalls and numerous security tools for their customers for free. Overall I like their work.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wel, I guess you can like them since they are doing all they can to make there products as good as possible & it seems they are learning from there previous mistakes with oses and also releasing apps and tools to monitor things such as spyware & adware.

The only thing they can't make me do is go back to IE, since I already got to use to firefox & all my extensions =). Iv'e also jsut started using systems with linux setups on them too, so i'll probably using both worlds in the future. I R WANT TO SEE KURT BASH THIS THREAD 0/.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Microsoft has had it's own anti-virus protection for quite a while now. The original anti-virus was an all in one (Anti-virus/spyware/adware) called Microsoft Anti-Spyware. They just recently renamed the project "Windows Defender", which is basically just a second beta of MA-S.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Microsoft. They get **** done. That's all I care about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I like Microsoft. They get **** done. That's all I care about.
True, but, by not using an OS by Microsoft, you are obviously elite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course they do.

I like Microsoft because they're not Apple. I was raised with Windows 3.1 in the household and i've been with them ever since. I would never buy a Mac and I don't know enough about coding or whatever to want to use Linux.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definately not me. One day windows will die and burn in a fire and linux will PREVAIL O/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Microsoft is alright. Windows Vista looks increasingly *** though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheCost said:
i don't like them they make computers explode
Let me guess. You are loaded with spyware, malware, viruses, etc... everyday and can't get rid of them or you can't get somethings to work. That's the case with all of my friends who say "OMFG MICROSOFT MICROSUCKS!! LOLOLOL"

As for me, I like Microsoft, and Vista looks very promising. I would have probably said "OMFG VISTA SUXXXX" a few weeks ago, but I've looked into it -- Also that would just be me fearing change, like I did when Windows XP came out and I still had '98

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Let me guess. You are loaded with spyware, malware, viruses, etc... everyday and can't get rid of them or you can't get somethings to work. That's the case with all of my friends who say "OMFG MICROSOFT MICROSUCKS!! LOLOLOL"

As for me, I like Microsoft, and Vista looks very promising. I would have probably said "OMFG VISTA SUXXXX" a few weeks ago, but I've looked into it -- Also that would just be me fearing change, like I did when Windows XP came out and I still had '98
When XP first came out, I actually did dual boot of both 98se and XP. Then when I had come to my conclusion & had no more use for the 98se setup I got rid of it. Personally though, XP is just win2000 with a new look & if you set it up with NTFS, they are just about identical IMO.

The only thing I don't like about microsoft is IE I guess. Before vista is released, another service pack is due to be released for xp (i'm guessing with previous naming conventions they will ethier call it sp2a or sp3).

AAll my computers that aren't vista capable I will probably switch to dual boot linux and xp.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like nobody has mentioned that Microsoft is also going to start developing PC's.

I never had a problem with Microsoft, and that's pretty much all I have to say. I can't say that Microsoft has the best products, since I have never really used anything outside of Windows.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Of course they do.

I like Microsoft because they're not Apple. I was raised with Windows 3.1 in the household and i've been with them ever since. I would never buy a Mac and I don't know enough about coding or whatever to want to use Linux.
I was raised on MS DOS. XD We did have 3.1 as well on a couple of pc's but I can't remember much of it, used DOS mainly.

I like Microsoft because it's what I'm used to I guess, granted I would also like a Linux setup and a Mac but that's because I'd like to see what they're like. I only curse about Microsoft when one of their Office applications crash or something. :p

Don't like the sound of Vista's memory usage though. Most of Vista sounds and looks cool but don't like the DRM thing for uh......reasons. >_> <_<

Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:

Actually i like Microsoft just that it was saracsm time

They really seem to look out for their users nowdays

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
They really seem to look out for their users nowdays
Even the "MSN 8 Support team" is really nice to me. They even give fast replies as well. Which is excellent.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
True, but, by not using an OS by Microsoft, you are obviously elite.
Ofcourse.

But i'm not Elite :p

I used Linux and stuff, but I have to admit that I like windows allot better, and Microsoft has done allot of good things, things that we take for granted now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom