Who Is Stronger Veggeto Or Gogeta?

Who IS Stronger Veggeto Or Gogeta

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
who is stronger is it Veggeto Or Gogeta or are they exactly equal?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think Gogeta, because Goku had better control over SSJ3 there, than during Buu saga I suggest...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody actually can tell you. It's either Vegetto is stronger or they're equal, I voted for equal though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For Gogeta. Goku has mentioned in the afterlife, you are stronger, your body can take more damage and you have much more energy. Not to mentioned you can control your energy better in the afterlife.

Vegetto on the other hand as the upper hand when it comes to time. Gogeta only has the limited fusion of max 30min, while Vegetto has unlimited time. With the ability to stay super saiyan forever.

If they were both in the real life world, I'd say Vegetto still. He has the upper hand in time.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Sky said. Gogeta would probably be stronger but has time limitation.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the old Kaioshin geezer said that using the porata to fuse will result in the combination of the powers from the 2 warriors in adition to multiplying the result.

The old Kaioshin himself states that the porata fusion is way stronger than the dance fusion.

So yea Vegetto hands down.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't remember that... o_O
But you're right.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0NBgajFPJI[/ame]

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
I say Gogeta... he's Cooler... he can make INVISIBLE PUNCHEZZ!!
and he's also ssj4 in GT ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I say Gogeta... he's Cooler... he can make INVISIBLE PUNCHEZZ!!
and he's also ssj4 in GT ^^
Since GT is not even official, doubt it would be fair to add that :D.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Potara Fusion is more advanced fusion, not stronger. It might be stronger only because the fusees don't have to have the same powerlevel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Gogeta. Potara seems like it could be a problem since it forces two people to fuse no matter what where the dance, both are willing and focusing on it.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku and Vegeta are feirce rivals with great abilities. Their characters represent Yin and Yang, +ve and -ve.

The fusion between them will always produce something spectacular because they compliment each other, Yin and Yang in perfect balance.

This being so, however, it was stated by the Elder Kai that the Potara is a greater fusion technique than the dance. This makes sense, because the dance is the ki of 2 people converging like 2 rivers into one. This requires the ki to be balanced in order for the river to continue its flow, otherwise the river becomes chaotic and unstable.

The Potara on the other hand additively combines the ki of 2 people, the ki merge together, and the overlap creates variance. This means that the Potara has the capacity to take any combination of ki and merge them uniformly, while the Dance requires more precise conditions to produce a stable convergence.

So I believe the Potara would amalgamate Goku and Vegeta as powerful as a fusion ever could - Bejitto.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are neither stronger nor weaker than eachother. The powerlevels of characters later in the DBZ series and in the movies are so full of holes, you just can't compare it.

Best answers
I'd say Vegetto because Grega is right. The old Kay said that the Portara Fusion is stronger than the Fusion Dance. Vegetto was only playing with Buu because he had unlimited time and wanted to save the guys who were inside Buu, while Gogeta had limited time and finished the fight as soon as posible because Janemba was crazy.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since there's no time for that Gogeta business to have randomly happened in the middle of the buu fight, and he isn't cannon- I've got to say that Veggeto is better.

Don't get me started on GT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom