Who is stronger? Gotenks or Mystic gohan?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mystic gohan. on the grounds that when he arrived gotenks took a step back and gohan pwned all over buus ass. something gotenks hadnt been doing, buu and gotenks were pretty evenly matched.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks was a complete waste of time, a filler episode in all it's glory.

Mystic Gohan could be shed in the same light, but he was 10x cooler.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Gohan was just plain awesome. In fact, hes so awesome he should be added to ESF <_< >_>. Gotenks was just a joke character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Mystic Gohan was just plain awesome. In fact, hes so awesome he should be added to ESF <_< >_>. Gotenks was just a joke character.

i think ull find mr smo made one with azn a while back, its on esf world. go have fun :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the animations are horrible. His head sinks into his chest too o_O. I've used it before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wasnt like that with 1.1 i dont think... maybe it got converted wrong for 1.2?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats probably what happened. I used to use the model in 1.1 as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan would have been stronger than Gotenks when he attained the Mystic power, partially because when he became Mystic he got a huge boost in power, and also because he'd had a lot of training with the Z Sword which increased his powerlevel an enormous amount.

So yeah...Mystic Gohan ftw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu held back most of his battle with Gotenks, and when Gohan returned, Buu was forced to self fulminate--as did Majin Vegeta when he fought Fat Buu.
What does that tell you?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Gohan was stronger...

I even heard they said that mystic was stronger then ssj3... but i think that is something we have to discuss in another thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd go so far to say that not only was Mystic Gohan stronger than Gotenks, but he was stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks by a small amount, although SSJ3 Gotenks never really used his full power against Super Buu because he was always messing around and was unfocused so it's a close one to call. Something notable was the way Super Buu reacted to the punches and kicks of both fighters. With Gotenks he recoiled a lot, but with Mystic Gohan he literally changed the shape of his body, like SSJ3 Gotenks' Super Ghost Kamikazi Attack did.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if you have played dbz : hyper dimension for super nintendo, you would know that mystic gohan is stronger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to answer all in a simple sentance

mystic gohan was the strongest (non mystic gohan buu) character in the buu saga

Best answers
Hibiki said:
to answer all in a simple sentance

mystic gohan was the strongest (non mystic gohan buu) character in the buu saga
You are right!!!...except...the Vegetto fusion would crush the unskilled insect know as Mystic Gohan.

~True that..BANG BANG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto wouldn't even need to ascend to crush Mystic Gohan, if only he used his full power instead of screwing around.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that it would take Vegetto to take down Mystic Gohan shows just how strong he actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom