Who is stronger? Gotenks or Mystic gohan?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, as a side note, when goku powered up to ssj3 at kame tower, gohan felt it on the supreme kai's planet.

when gohan powered up on the supreme kai's planet, no one felt it untill he reached earth.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There werent too many people left to feel Gohan's power....

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, if mystic just means, unlocking potential, so no need for training, why did gohan not went ssj? i mean, if he was that powerfull in normal state, why not ssj? or ssj2? i mean its just a multiplyer of power...

Or is that because mystic actually is a state, like the ssj trans?... and preventing him from becoming ssj, or becoming weaker as a ssj?

btw Almighty Gir,

also, as a side note, when goku powered up to ssj3 at kame tower, gohan felt it on the supreme kai's planet.

when gohan powered up on the supreme kai's planet, no one felt it untill he reached earth.
good point...

There werent too many people left to feel Gohan's power....
true, but 90% of the people on earth couldn't even sense KI like the Z fighters can<_<, so that doesn't mean anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was surpressing his energy (around 80% I reckon) until he got to Earth, then Piccolo felt it, Gohan came down and they had a chat, then when he squared up to Buu he stopped surpressing any energy at all and thats why there was that bullet-time shockwave where the colours changed and then Gohan attacked.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, but 90% of the people on earth couldn't even sense KI like the Z fighters can<_<, so that doesn't mean anything.
If it doesnt mean anything for Gohan, why should it mean anything for Goku?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but my question was

Could mystic gohan go ssj ssj2? just curious, i know he didn't do it, maybe because he could become weaker.. since mystic is a state... or am i wrong?

Can mystic gohan go ssj?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think he could. The Mystic power up gave him the strength of ssj/2 and beyond. Basically, to gain this immense power, he had to give up the gold hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the point is that gohan, on the kai planet, felt goku's energy when he powered up on earth. when gohan powered up on the kai planet, piccolo, buu, gotenks, tien,dende, and chou-tzu were all still alive and able to sense energy, but felt nothing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They also spent like 5 minutes showing Goku go ssj3...they showed the part where Gohan noticed the energy for dramatic effect. No one wants to watch Gohan scream for 5 minutes. Everyone wanted to see him go kick buu's ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duh, the dramatic effect was to show goku's power >_>

Best answers
remember though that the fat buu that lost to kid buu wasn't as powerful as the one goku fought, when he spit out the evil buu(the thin gray one) he probobly lost tons of power. Also when gohan was on king kai's planet he wasn't really preoccupied with a fight at the moment, everyone on earth was in the middle of a dramatic battle.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Goku was so much stronger than Gohan, why didnt he go fight Super Buu rather than go crazy trying to fuse with Gohan? Surely his power would have been enough to defeat him -_-.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I dont think he could. The Mystic power up gave him the strength of ssj/2 and beyond. Basically, to gain this immense power, he had to give up the gold hair.
lol.... sorry, no offense, but that just doesn't make any sense..

omg look i lost my golden hair, i am now a super duper mystic person! :O

no doesn't work for me...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesnt matter if it works for you or not. He cant go ssj, and thats all that matters. Just accept it...its a friggin cartoon...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
If Goku was so much stronger than Gohan, why didnt he go fight Super Buu rather than go crazy trying to fuse with Gohan? Surely his power would have been enough to defeat him -_-.

because at that point super buu had absorbed both piccolo and ssj3 gotenks > ssj3goku and mystic gohan.

Best answers
he can't go super sayin because mystic unlock his full power, so he could go super sayin but he wouldn't gain any power and would waste energy. Of course thats just my theory i don't think its ever stated anywhere, but obviously if he could have he would have.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Doesnt matter if it works for you or not. He cant go ssj, and thats all that matters. Just accept it...its a friggin cartoon...
okay,... and mystic is stronger then gotenks and ssj3 goku... just accept it everybody, its just a friggin cartoon.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you. SSJ3 is crap compared to Mystic Gohan.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're pretending Gohan and Goku had a fair fight in another anime series (so Goku wont always win just because hes the main character o_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom