Who is stronger? Gotenks or Mystic gohan?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If ssj3 goku did a full powered kamehameha at mystic gohan.... i think there is a very good chance that gohan would have been killed... o_o

and vegetto? he only had to watch at gohan and he was dead.

Best answers
theres no way SSJ3 goku could come close to hurting mystic gohan. Fat Buu ownz SSJ3 goku, evil Buu owns Fat buu, evil buu absorbs fat Buu becomeing even stronger. Super buu owns a SSJ3 fusion. Mystic Gohan OWNS super bow. So mystic gohan is probobly the 3rd strongest character in all of Z. Veggeto is way above him, and super buu with gotenks is above him(and obviously super buu with mysic gohan + others is too). At least thats the impression i got from the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto >> Mystic Gohan >> SSJ3 Goku / SSJ3 Gotenks

Hard to say which SSJ3 was stronger, but both are weaker than Mystic Gohan, and everyone pales in comparison to Vegetto. He is the strongest character in the DBZ episodic universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ssj3 goku is weaker than mystic gohan, how come hes the only one who even gave a good fight against kid buu?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause mystic Gohan died on earth and there was nobody but Goku left.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 > Mystic

Gotenks has more power, and he's stronger by far, but he screws around too much.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the fusion wich gives them the awsome power.... mystic power is good, but i mean... he comes there, kicks buu's butt and a few eps later he gets beaten by him...

Mystic Gohan was a serious character, but not realy serious enough to let him win... he was only there to create Super Buu... or Super Gohan Buu... so that they could make a fight between vegetto and Gohan buu....

Best answers
Well from what I remember of the show (I had it on cable so I can't check back to see if I'm right)

Mystic gohan > SSJ goku/gotenks

But vegetto would be better then mystic gohan because vegetto is SSj 3 goku + SSj 2 Vegeta which is (if I still do math right) level 3 + level 2 = level 5 SSJ in logical terms (although I know he never really reached this level we know that he is still a higher level then a SSj 3 if he wanted to be)

The reason Gotenks why he is not as good a fighter as he would have been is because the kids both have there fathers worsted traits at that time. Goku has a problem with concentrating sometimes and messes around a lot BUT during a fight he is 100% on it although his second child hasn't learnt the word "serious" yet. Trunks share's the same lust to be the best and show everyone of it but where as vegeta does it for pride trunks does it for his father so that he can gain his pride in himself

again please do feel free to prove me wrong :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at it this way. Why would there be a weaker transformation later in the show? Is there even a point to that? No, it would be a complete waste of time. So, why would Gohan have a new form when SSJ3 has already been introduced? That's right, he's stronger. Vegetto comes in after Mystic Gohan. The next step up in power comes later. This rings true with everything except for Kid Buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pain, did you not listen when goku said "i could beat you right now, but im not always going to be here, i want new people to defend the earth"

that was in his ssj3 form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fail to see your point. Goku was talking about fat Buu when he said that if I remember correctly. Gotenks, Gohan and Vegetto could all take on fat Buu easily. That has nothing to do with which one of them is stronger than the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was gonna say that, when Goku fights Fat Majin Buu on earth, he does actually have the upper hand by a small amount. Goku later tells Piccolo that he could've beaten Fat Majin Buu if he wanted, but he didn't feel it was his place to save the Earth because he was dead.

Mystic is stronger than SSJ3 in terms of power multiplyer, it's the only way to explain how Gohan (who stopped training after the Cell Games) gets stronger than Goku (who trained all the time between the destruction of Cell and the introduction of Buu (in 10x gravity too)). True he got the Z sword training, but he only trained with it for what, 8 hours? I doubt it would've accounted for 10 years of otherworld training.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i have that weird episode on my computer, where that old fruitcake old kai is dancing around poor gohan... i dunno...

Would you want to stand there for 24 hours, seeing some old doofus dancing around you? even if you know you would get 1000 times stronger?

Its weird that this old dude could make gohan so strong.

Best answers
kid buu is the weakest of buu's forms so of course SSJ3 goku can fight it, and all the others were unconciouse after being taken out of Buu so mystic gohan couldn't do it. I did forget that bit about goku saying he could beat fat buu. But super buu was unbelievably strong compared to fat buu.

edit: and its possible he underestimated fat Buu, he has to use the spirit bomb to take down kid Buu, although that probobly would have been eaier with fat buu, because hwile he's stronger he probobly woulda let goku do it just to see what it did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tolore said:
kid buu is the weakest of buu's forms so of course SSJ3 goku can fight it, and all the others were unconciouse after being taken out of Buu so mystic gohan couldn't do it. I did forget that bit about goku saying he could beat fat buu. But super buu was unbelievably strong compared to fat buu.

Actually you're wrong. Kid Buu was the strongest of all his previous forms. The older Kai explained that the other forms, while strong, made him weaker and less evil. When he absorbed the fat kai, he also gained the fat kai's innocence and joy, which made him weaker.

Best answers
well what i got from the series was that it was his most DANGEROUSE form because it was basically a psycopathic killer, and each absorption made him less evil. So he's more powerful as super buu gohan, but he's not gonna run around blowing up planets like kid buu does. Anyway i heard most dangerouse not most powerful.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Gohan, Duh XD

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Gohan was the strongest single non-fused character. He was also stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks, but not Vejito/Gojita. You can tell this by comparing the enemies each was able or unable to defeat.

An interesting sidenote (this is purely conjecture), seeing as how Kid Buu was able to knock around Fat Buu and make him tired and unable to fight by forcing him to repeatedly regenerate, assuming someone was strong enough, don't you think it would be possible to kill Kid Buu in the same way--damage him repeatedly, over and over, force him to regenerate so many times he'd simply collapse/die, at which point you'd able to vaporize his body with a smaller attack than a genki dama?

I'm sure Vejito could've done that to any of the forms of Buu any time he wanted. Just an interesting thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, case in point, theres an eppisode where gotenks is fused in the bathtub, and goku scares the crap out of him by going ssj1 >_>

and thanks for proving my point alea, if goku could only beat fat buu at ssj3, and kid buu beat the crap out of fat buu, since goku actually held his ground against kid buu, wouldnt it be safe to assume he is the strongest?

also, the kai training didnt "multiply" gohans power, it unlocked his fighting potential, the same way as the old namek did. thus eliminating the lack of training. since training realises someones potential, if it becomes unlocked, the training is not needed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they were scared because Goku (a fully developed male) went SSJ, and all his hair went gold and upright ;)

Damn you gir, editing your post. I don't like the idea that training releases potential rather than creates power, that everybody (technically and hypothetically) could be an Omega Shenron if they released their full potential. It's an interesting theory, but not one i'm in favour of. They talk about unleashing the potential/hidden power inside Gohan a lot, but isn't that what happens when he uses Rage/SSJ2/Full power SSJ2 to kill Cell?

Furthermore, Kibitokai was stronger than Gohan before he was mystic, so why didn't Ancient Kai make Kibitokai mystic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom