who is pissed cause this guy died? [Naruto Spoiler?!]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he deserved to die. It would have been cool if someone came in and saved him or something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya, someone like, umm...iruka sensei. oh ya and i did some research and his name is Gekkou Hayate and i also DUG-Up a another picture of him:

here is the sad pic

[May He Rest In Peace :( ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats one of the main things that pissed me of in dbz, every time something would go wrong goku would say "hey guys, lets go grab the dragons balls and make a wish". huh, how funny, that dragon has to be hurting. [ouch]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wouldn't be caught DEAD near guys wearing purple outfits!

Oh... he was dead. :x

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm. He seemed to be coughing all the time, so I can conclude he was sick. Maybe his quick death was a good thing rather than becoming old and having weak lungs?

Moments that piss you off or make you sad are needed in shows, I think it can make them better. Though totally unrelated, in American History X I especially hate that ending. That's what makes me love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i looked up pictures of him and every single one he has that stupid tooth pick. i havnt seen him fight, he will probaly die too and why is he cool anyway. [does the tooth pick make the man?]

well right now he is goin against the same guy hayate did, so we wil soon find out know is the better man.

Best answers
He is cool because he shares this thoughts on each fight giving the viewers a diffrent look at the whole fight.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is a jounin, so he is quite experienced, and the tooth pick looks cool!

Best answers
My friend, your taking this anime alittle too serious... This is NOT really... Thees people are NOT dying... There not.... Its all fake... And if you get mad when a chara dies in a anime, you really got some issues...

Best answers
i cried everytime i go into irc. I cry everytime i watch la blue girl. Does it mean i have issues? i think not

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
My friend, your taking this anime alittle too serious... This is NOT really... Thees people are NOT dying... There not.... Its all fake... And if you get mad when a chara dies in a anime, you really got some issues...
Applause!

Who cries in shows/movies/tv whatever, it's not real, the actors aren't really dying, and in a cartoon, it's ink and paper, get over it.

Best answers
hey now...dont you dare tell me it was wrong for me to cry when bambi's mom died

dude...not cool

but anyways yeah it sucks, but ppl die in this anime for real...ppl die for real in real life...**** happens...deal with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Special" Jounins are always worthless.. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i started this thread to see who is pissed cause he died in the show and we wont hear anymore about him. he shouldnt have died. he was cool.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan said:

/me points to Kakashi and Gai

Yeah it's sad when a supporting character kicks the bucket... but let's face it his clone is the guy in the final chounin exam.

Gemma

the toothpick is simply mojo....:D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan said:
That's not true! Anko owns. :p Meanie.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
That's not true! Anko owns. :p Meanie.
yeah, Anko as well... she can bust out a couple forbidden techniques from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom