who is mr.satan?

Scruffie

S
Hercule.

Big guy with bad afro. Martial artists that takes credit for defeating Cell.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Mr Satan is the original name for the 'Savior' of the planet. Maybe another Toriyama joke, Satan saves the world. But when dubbed they changed it to Hercule because of frantic parents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THey could have changed to to Mr, Sattan(Sp of that fabric)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funimation is so uptight.....they can't even have a guy named Satan in their shows......the little kids probably don't even know who Satan is anyway.

Best answers
Yea hurcule is a joke hahahaha... Made that horrific video of him defeating Cell.. The best part is when Trunks goes to fight him in the martial arts tournament and he lets him give him a friendly punch and he puts him into the wall... ahahaha I hate Hurcule. No offence Mr. Satan (Forum user) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Respect :p

"when u feel a breeze over your head, know its SPHINCTER"

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't Funimation that changes the name. If you get the uncut episodes from funimation, they say Mr. Satan. It is Toonami and Cartoon network(or your respective dbz channel) that makes the change.

Best answers
if your referring to the funi DVD's then yeah, it will say it in the subbed version. I've seen the uncut VHS and uncut english dvd and I never heard em say Mr. Satan. I only heard satan in the subbed version.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ones that can be downloaded off of the internet that are in english say Mr. Satan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WtF are you guys talking about I have heard characters call
Hercule Mr.Satan in most of the beginning episodes he appears on.
Maybe u guys forgot but not me. They start calling him hercule after cell is defeated tho. They even have the SATAN city logo's. I guess Satan was his supposedly feared-martial arts name. In the japanese version tho they always call him satan

Retired
Best answers
yeah we just want uncut versions. I mean when Frieza got sliced by Trunks, that was missing. I saw what really happened on internet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after all there replies, noone told me who he really is.....but nm i found out myself :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom