Who is Leroy Jenkins?

Best answers
I knew about this Leroy thing, has never seen that video though.
Still I cant believe they didnt get it, even not knowing who the hell Leroy is.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats.. pretty bad. I've never even played the damn game or seen the video and I knew the answer.

Best answers
still dont get it. so leroy is someone who just ran in and made everyone die?

Best answers
What I gather is that Leeroy Jenkins is a person, who was imitated in WoW (not uncommon to represent reallife people ingame). I'm guessing the stunt that this particular person did, though, has become well known to the WoW community (excluding me :p).

Jeopardy made an error in saying that Leeroy Jenkins is a hero... a hero being a strong character with an involved story, not some idiot who effed up a raid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Jeopardy made an error in saying that Leeroy Jenkins is a hero... a hero being a strong character with an involved story, not some idiot who effed up a raid.
Leroy Jenkins is a hero in my heart <3

Best answers
lol.. funny video, lol... I actually also never got wht Leroy Jenkins was about lol... dumbass. LOL. so funny, lol... those players were so pissed. LOL

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole Leeroy video isn't that funny--it was staged. If you've played the game, and seen the movie, it's obvious.. Nobody acts like that, and I'm also talking about the raid leader. He just 'happened' to be FRAPsing it? And targetting Leeroy out of everyone before he left? The guy taking the video wasn't Leeroy, but he himself went running around breaking the eggs, making things worse. The whole thing was a set up joke, but people seem to think it was some random person being a **** "which makes it funny."

Anyway, the Jeapordy clip is funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4gokou said:
still dont get it. so leroy is someone who just ran in and made everyone die?
Well, Leroy has kinda lost all meaning as the sense of a person, he's more a phrase and feeling now. Basically it's just a fun thing to say, like "pwn j00 nubs", it's just one of those internet phrases that has been adopted and become cyber-worldwide famous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing a game of CS earlier, some gooch blinded his own team with a flashbang and naturally they got massacred. One of the guys said "Good going Leeroy". So yeah, i'd say it caught on. Quickly too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
He just 'happened' to be FRAPsing it?
Well, it's the same concept as killing Ragnaros. I sure as hell would want a tape of my guild killing ragnaros :yes:. So maybe they were really excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom