WHO EVER PLAYS CS WITH SKINS READ THIS!!!!

cHaOs-GoHaN

C
who ever reads this thanks you on behalf of the nubs that cant tell which models are left and right, there i am dling a shotgun skin and i drag all the files into cstrike and finshed when i dont know if its a right or left cause i cant tell by the file name that starts with this letter plz reply this is a serious issue!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O

My head hurts, im confused. What are you talking about?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back up the original, then test with the new.

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, but try this anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotta love bad grammar *sigh*

anyways, simple as hell, d/l, find the file names, copy/paste them into a new dictory as backup, then paste all of yours there. Where they go, we cannot answer since we do not have the slightest clue what you have got >_<

Best answers
ok.. Me being a modeller i couldnt help but laugh at you for several minutes on end. but with that said and done, this is how u do it. First off lets give u the basics.

You have a w_MODEL which is a world model, the weapon you see on the ground this of course cannnot have a left or right preference.

You have the p_MODEL which is a player model, and funny thing is no matter what your setting is left or right all the 3d person perspectives of a player are always right handed.

Lastly you have a v_MODEL this is a visual model, the one with the major detail you view first person. Most modellers make a right and a left of these and signify it with a _r on the end of its name if its right handed, if infact there is a _r at the end, extract this and the w_, p_ models to the 'weapons' folder and rename the V_ model to that of the weapon. (I.E. v_p90_r.mdl would just be v_p90.mdl)

Some people are quite mean and do not signify with a _r, so its a matter of backing up the original and going for the gusto.

Hopefully this clarified anything you were wondering about, or atleast let you understand V_ P_ and W_... with that said and done I shall now go play many hours of videogames until i fall asleep in my chair. Good Day
~Sniper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom