Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Trunks

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo is good. Not exactly the fastest or most durable character but he has nice attacks. While in my opinion masenko is useless, SBC is great. SBC charges fast, does good damage, moves quickly, and you can just fire and run. I like to melee people as piccolo, and then SBC as they come back. Scattershot can be loads of fun too :D And if you have trouble with people who sit their like idiots and block, instead of trying to use some teleport strategy or something to get behind him, you zap him w/ the eye lasers.

Best answers
:p dude no way goku is the best then cell even tho im a newbie at beta i know goku is the best char!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their all going to be equal eventually. Theres only one person who is not equal to the rest and its trunks but when his sword gets implemented he is going to be like the best person to play as. I think personally Gohan is the best(only because he is my favourite character)

Best answers
actually, gohan has moved up my list now. I was playing last night, and i pissed this guy off soo much, he was charging a spirit bomb for ages with goku, so i went up with gohan and stood RIGHT beside it and turned on my sheild, which obsorbed his SB. Damn it was funny, i then killed him with it, but also myself :( ahh well, the price we pay;)

Best answers
I personally think buu... i mean if dey r gonna count the cookie attack as a frag from now on, he is gonna be melee god...
Buu gets the highest amount of HP and is the second fastest charector in the game.. he dosent have to decend which is good because if ur ki metre runs out u dont decend which does seem 2 happen in melee fights sometimes if ur not careful...
next his mouth blast is fairly strong! but i think the obly problem is dat u wont c buu's powerleval up the top even though u cood be #1 wif frags...

Vegita is awsome, but i find his melee really slow!!! especially afta playing wif buu.. he has final flash and big bang which r both sooo awsome...

but i guess it comes down to the way u play ur game!! hell everybody is different!!
btw trunks does not suk, all though he can be improved, its soo easy 2 get melee kills wif him!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I love that cookie attack :fight:

Best answers
krillin is the fastes once he goes mystic but it takes a long ass time to go mystic it took me an hour of strat fighting and like 30 frags to go mystic but once u do its may worth it! although its hard to contol hes so fast. and his scattering beam eraly in the game fully charged can usally kill the enemy in 1 hit and its a fast moving attack, chage up takes a while tho, and his disc is cheap jsut liek freezas. i also think taht once goku goes ssj and above his kam is way to pwr full and people use it cheaply..

Best answers
I use Krillin, Buu and Goku most.. And I use Cell, Trunks or Gohan when im bored. I don't much care for Vegeta, Frieza or Piccolo.. Although I do use Frieza when I feel like being a cheap *******. Just melee to the floor and spam that fingerlazer. :talk:

JeS

Best answers
heh i think Trunks is very fair i use him alot and i do quite well with him...........i usually score pretty high not tryin to brag but just sayin and whne trunks gets his sword he will be double pwn! :D

Best answers
There's a secret to owning an entire server full of SSJ KHH Goku's with Trunky easilly...

Basic beam attack.

Trunks has the most powerful #3 weapon in the game from everything I've seen. It fires as fast as anyone elses, explodes a bit larger, and does more damage from what I've found.

Was amusing as all hell floating around 'unpowered' then hitting the transform key then charge key when I saw an incoming KHH shot, AND still having time to power up a #3 weapon to power-struggle back. Yes, obviously it was a perfect transform, but anyways...

You know what's scarier?

The Goku player ate his own KHH. A #3 beam attack beat it, and it MUST have been a full-power SSJ shot, because it STILL took out half the server, including me, even though it blew up way back on his own nose. :)

The trick with Trunks, is short quick shots of his Burning Attack to keep other players weak, but rely on his ki blobs and basic beam attack, not the burning attack or finishing buster.

Best answers
Originally posted by RuFuS
Has any one notice how much of a pussy trunks is?? I mean when he transforms he gets down on his hands and neas and basicaly crys!!!

Yea trunks is my fav. and i dont use him cuz he sucks soo much.. i hope the improve him in beta 2 or else....;) ;) JK

Best answers
I play Cell More but, Goku is the most powerful, he's got spirit bomb that takes out like everything in its path.. Goku pwnz vegita, all day baby!
:devsmile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My analysis (for what it's worth):
Goku: Average speed in both forms. Use kamehameha and occasional spirit bomb for mass frags. Decent transformation wait.

Vegeta: Average speed in both forms and good for melee. Gallit gun is a decent beam and can finish off someone stuck on the ground or flying at you. Final Flash and Big Bang are nice for pot shots on people who aren't looking. Decent transformation wait.

Gohan: Low speed during normal mode, but reaches an average speed upon transformation. Shield attack is highly useful in chaotic situations. Masenko is largely useless and should be avoided. Kamehameha is once again extremely useful for destroying downed opponents or the unwary. Great transform wait.

Trunks: Low speed in both forms (although it allows for easier control, but sacrifices other advantages that speed would give.) Burning attack should be used often, followed by melee. No large or even medium beams. Great transformation time.

Piccolo: Low speed in both forms. Very unique and useful attacks. SBC can be charged quickly and thrown at an incoming opponent for heavy damage. Scattershot for the unwary. Eye lasers good vs. shield and blockers, as well as swooping enemies. Masenko is largely useless. Decent transform time.

Krillin: Low speed in first form, high speed in final form. Kamehameha is very good for large blast scatterbeam can be devastating to the unwary. Destructo disc is highly useful. Bad transformation time.

Freeza: Low speed in first form, average upon transformation. Discs highly useful for instant kills. Well aimed rapid finger laser blasts can cripple an opponent in an instant. Death ball is alright. Decent transform time.

Cell: High speed in both forms. Kamehameha is useful as a weapon of mass destruction as it is with other characters. Gallit gun is well used as a finisher. SBC works the same way as it does with piccolo. Disc is very useful. Decent transform time.

Buu: High speed in both forms. Mouthblast is a useful large blast attack. Healing is decent. Candy beam highly effective once an enemy is disabled and on the ground; a match can end in seconds. Incredible maximum HP. Can restore HP with regenerate and with candy, making an experienced player get very few deaths as Buu. Transformation time varies greatly with skill.

My vote actually goes with Buu. His huge speed allows him to be very confusing in melee. Mouthbeam is a STRONG attack. Plus he can take a beating like nobody else with that maximum HP, and then when the match is over he can get it all back by healing or getting a cookie. Plus if the player is REALLY good, he can transform in no time at all. 15 donuts and that's it; it's all a matter of pounding the enemy into the ground until they cant get up, swoop towards them, switch to candy beam, and they're gone.

Best answers
vegeta all the way that way you get a reward for transforming unlike goku

Best answers
I USED to like Vegeta in ESF....until SOME PEOPLE o_o ***d him up.....:\ Now I use Goku, cuz well....he's the EQUIVILANT OF VEGETA IN THE ALPHA! :p lol, its SO ez to pwn with him in this game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't play as buu, but after some experimenting with him, it seems to me like he's the best character in the game...

PROS:
He's fast. REALLY fast. The fastest actually. Making it easy as hell for him to confuse his opponents by zooming about at swoop speed, as well as awesome for juggling opponents after the first melee hit. He has a massive explosion type beam (mouthbeam), he has a HUGE ass amount of HP, if you knock someone down so they can't get up and candy beam them it's GAME OVER, and with the candy beam and regeneration he can gain all of his massive amount of health back with only slight difficulty. Plus he starts out with a higher PL than anyone so he wins all the early power struggles, and possibly all the later ones if he's played right...

CONS:
The transform is kind of late, but if you're good and just keep making donuts, you might even transform before the gokus and the vegetas do (not much of a con...). His transformation amplifier is 1.5.

But man, PL doesn't mean that much anyway; he can totally DESTROY at melee, that's where it counts, but at the same time he has that nuclear missile type mouthbeam attack, which can blast away up with the kamehameha's and final flashes.

Best answers
Piccolo, hands down, is the best charecter.

His best strength is versatility:

Powerful attack that lets you move while charging (At present time) AND lets you move AFTER firing (Not in B1.1 though. ¬_¬) (SBC)

The most powerful Ki balls that don't turn into a blob. (Scatter shot)

A attack that lets you fry people blocking and using a shield. (Eye lazer)

HOW can Vegeta be winning? HOW? He has a useless beam that's very hard to aim (Galit gun) and 2 nuclear attacks that can only really be utilized if you sit in a corner, firing it with no one noticing you (debatable, I know, but that's their primary use ATM)

And GOKU in 2nd? C'mon, He has 2 Nuclear attacks, one that takes FAR to long to ever be used in a battle, unless the opponet is a idiot, and one that's notorious for being used like BB and FF (Vegeta reference, don't feel like typing them out. -_-)

I will, however, partially agree with the polls saying Frieza is the worst... No diversity at all... He's too boring to play as!

Ahem, that's all. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom