• Cell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Trunks

• Total voters
Best answers
First off, bigdaddy0813 sucks :D second, Id have to say pikachu is the bets player in the game. -[]D^[]D- owns joo! haha jk we suck n e ways

Best answers
Vegeta, has to be. Either that or trunks. Buu/piccolo are a close second though.

Best answers
Vegeta 4 real, but krillin is also very nice (when transformed)...

When the map changes every 15 minutes gohan is the one... because he turns ssj with a powerlevel of 1 mil

Best answers
I AM THE BEST CHARACTER!!! o wait im not in the game... darn... gohan ownz joo i jus wish he was teen gohan or like when u click gohan for char it gives u a choice between pre-teen gohan, teen gohan, and saiyaman... theyd all have the same everything except the model would be dif... either way

GOHAN OWNZ JOO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Priden, I bow to ur superior reasoning.

Best answers
Quit talking Smack! All of you know that the very best is the one and only, the great, the very character DBZ is based on.
GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He owns over all, hes got a sick ass transformation, pretty strong/quick attacks, and hes able to go SSJ2 and SSJ3 in DBZ.
I'd likke to see Vegeta go SSJ3. heheh. But thats just me, saying the truth that is. GOKU FOREVER!!!!!

Best answers
No one cares if DBZ was based on Goku....Vegeta 0wnZ j00 and j00 knowz it!! Vegeta is number one!!! Hes the savage that everyone has grown to love!! :p :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Actually I prefer Piccolo as being the savage we all love :devil:
At least he doesn't cry in the show ;D

JeS

Best answers
vegeta bugs me sometimes, he always friggin whines about how goku is stronger than him and how is goku this and goku that..he worried so much about goku that he ended up negating himself. the only thing i totally like about is the fact he is father to TRUNKS! :D

Best answers
gohan is the best....that cheap ass shield attack....just let people shoot it then fire it and take out the whole map.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft shield isn't cheap at all. Most people are smart enough not to shoot it...

JeS

Best answers
shield isnt cheap it's an ok attack but i cant remember when gohan ever used an attack like that tho? where in the series does he use the "shield attack" ?

Best answers
Well, he uses a shield in the Garlic Jr. saga...I don't remember him firing it as energy afterwards though, but it's been a while since I saw that episode.

Best answers
lol the way I use it, its cheap :p

anyways....lol yea gohan owns b/c that sheild you just put it up when you see someone swooping...and 90% of the time the guy is a retard so he shoots a huge kamehameha at you then since you got all that extra power into your sheild, you fire it and take out the whole map....

i do it all the time.....works great.

Best answers
goku or vegeta i think, but other then that cell (he has the most attacks, basically he has everyones attack lol) and you just go ahead and try to melee me when i have a tiny distructo disk in my hand :devgrin:

Best answers
i have alredy posted my fav character... KRILLIN!!!!!!!!!!!! HE OWNZ ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not actually here to say that. I have heard several people say that piccolo is good, and i dont see what is good about him. Could somebody please tell me, i dont want to miss out on a good character.

Vegeta and goku are second best on my list, then buu (yeah his candy attack IS the ScHiZeN) and then gohan/trunks then piccolo/cell (i dont think many people like cell, i have never seen him used in a game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom