Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Trunks

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Supreme Kai
Yeah trunks is definately the worst, I never see anyone play as him probably cos of his extremely weak attacks and finishing burster is easy to dodge. I hope he is greatly improved in beta 2 so people actually use him!

I have equal favourites buu/piccolo but if that gets boring i chose random (I'll chose again if i get trunks!!!)
I like buu more because of his candy attack.
eg. Guy swoops at me I block it, teleport up, swoop straight down, smash them on there ass and turn them into candy while they're down :)

O yeah by the I haven't heard this mentioned yet but it seems:

Donut= 100,000 more power (or 10 000, I forget)
Chocolate= Refill ki
Cookie= Refill Health

I'm pretty sure thats how it works, it does for me anyway (correct me if I'm wrong) of course i always choose donut.
His beams may be weak.... but trust me he isnt weak

Burning Attack will **** people up

Goku is imo, on large servers kamehameha n00bs get massive kills by shooting a 1 hit killer at spawns.....

grr :\ :cry:

Best answers
I love scattering beam.

On servers with 16 players it's SWEET :D :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play trunks, and he's a pretty terrible character move wise. It's more of an investment; practice till I can get the sword! But burning attack can be reeaaally useful.

On a side note: Kamehameha owns gallit gun. It has a larger blast radius, and DESTROYS it in power struggles because it's rated as a better technique. Final flash can actually be terrible against kamehameha in powerstruggles, cause even though it's a stronger technique, most of the time vegeta ends up losing all of his ki before he can win cause it's so damn costly. Either that, or he'll never fully charge it, cause kamehameha full charge shoots so much faster than FF full charge, and it'll get owned. So unless your in one of those "d00d lets PS, tell me when your ready and we'll both fire" type struggles, kamehameha wins.Although most of the time everyone just dies from the explosion anyway 0_o

And trunks aint no pussy :p The transformation is based on his transformation in the "History of Trunks" movie. The first time he transformed, he was pretty young. The androids killed gohan, his best friend, one of the few he has left, and trunks finds him on some rainy day, dead in a puddle. So trunks gets uber sad, and then uber pissed, and he cries (ANGRILY) and clenches his fists so hard that his palms begin to bleed. Then he goes SSJ. Then he drops to his knees and slams the ground with his fists, causing a big ol' shockwave. Note that trunks at this point must be like, 11-14 or something.

The transformations are symbolic of what happens in the show :D Vegeta's is from training; so he doesnt do much, he just gets into power up position and screams. Goku's is from extreme rage, so there's all this lightning and shockwaves caused by pure strength and stuff. Gohan's is from training, so he just kind of stands up and screams. Trunk's is from anger and sorrow, so he screams and grabs his skull and pounds the ground and all that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freiza.. He rocks. Once I start with him ill knock ppl down, then rapid fire with finger lazer. Or if im lazy ill take out a disk and own the whole map. :) :) :) :p then I would have to say krillin, then buu, then piccolo and the sayins.. cell last he takes absolutly no skill to master (well neither does freiza but oh well):)

Best answers
Gohan -
I've seen people just get mad because theyre noobs and they suck, so they go Gohan and go "HA! I've got my shield!" At this point i either do kiblobs, or melee. I only play as him because i like his techniques, they're well balanced. He lacks a little strength in melee, but some his beams are powerful in struggles.

Moral : Don't play as Gohan for the shield, but for skill. For if you like Gohan for the shield, you're gonna be kicked in the face.

I play for SKILL.

Best answers
Gohans shield is very easy to avoid......u can throw discs and eye lasers into it lol. Also if the person doing the shield is on the floor shoot a kiblob or a big beam at the floor next to him and the blast radius will kill gohan. :)

Best answers
well hes certainly not my favorite DBZ char..but i picked Krillin

1. A large variety of moves that are all useful, but IMO scatter shot should take ALOT less time to charge, it doesnt do quite enough dmg to charge for as long as it does.

2. Best transformation (just takes FOREVER to transform) too bad you only get to see it once...on most servers tho you wont get to transform before map change.

if we were going by fav, id say Piccolo, but it just seems he always gets left behind in games....btw people games arent the show...they need balance, w/o balance everyone will pick Gohan, Goku, Vegeta just because they are the most powerful attack wise. its sad that Cell's SBC does more dmg and has a larger blast radius than piccolos...he invented the damn move

Best answers
in some ways the saiyans (Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks) are better, because they gain more ppl when they die...

in other ways its buu (candy attack)
"i also use the swooping into the ground,
then make em into candy b4 they can stand up"
# buu's only here cause he is my favorite #

But i would say the saiyans... :yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a tie for me...im either Gohan or Cell.

Gohan goes super saiyan the fastest, then his kame is unstoppable.

Cell can own a whole ****ing server, he busts out almost all the moves in the game. His only downside is the amount of pl he needs to transform.

Best answers
i would haveta say gohan he transforms REALLY fast and then you can own ne one while your ssj so he's my pick.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow,looking at the votings it seems nobody likes Cell altho he has so many attacks

Best answers
gohan for me a melee attack in combo with small ki attacks kick and when he gos ssj his kame is perfect for a ps.
gohan all the way

Best answers
I think goku's kameha is stronger as vegeta's final flash btw, I shot my biggest final flash on a guy and he was able to block it, and I wasn't able to block his kameha. :fight:

Best answers
He just had a higher pl. Final Flash IS stronger than KHH. I'm still Goku fan cause Veggie can't move while charging his FF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think gohan is te best since he gets to ssj VERY fast and his kame OWNZ :)

JeS

Best answers
BLAH! all this negatory stuff bout trunks is depressing! :) i personally liek him best. he's the weaker char but investing time in himm u can most def learn how to fight him! SO GO TRUNKS! o and btw all those sayin he crys and stuff? his anger is so intense that his body cant withstand it! O_O

Best answers
i like krillin the best because of
1) his beams are good (not as good as vegeta, but i will get to that)
2) he as a distructo disk (1 hit kill)
3) he is fast
4) he gets really strong (as someone said) when you do his perfect transformation

i like him more than vegeta (my second favourite guy) because he is better when you start off (vegeta has to be ssj before he becomes good, and ssj is bad untill you get a high enough PL to transform instantly) and he doesnt have to transform eerytime, and he doesnt descend when you run out of ki.

im not trying to convince anybody to use him, in fact, use other people so i can own you when i play you as krillin :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom