• Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cell

• Frieza

• Total voters
Best answers
Myself I hate Cell and Fireza. Unlike Buu, their appeariance are ugly and they don't have the "cary feelings"like in Buu Saga (if you know what I mean) And I tell ya, horns are totally lame nowadays and both Cell (kinda) and Frieza (first stage) has them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate the most??

The Ginyu Force

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wub 'em all!

Goku - Fun to duel with.
Gohan - Great to train with.
Buu - Who can't love this fat b*st**d?
Krillin - He's bald! Give him a break! Besides, he'll swoop circles around you! :p
Cell - Fast, powerful, and loaded with attacks, what's not to love?
Vegeta - A bad**s to the end. Too cool to not love.
Freeza - Great attacks with a very awesome form two model!
Piccolo - That eye laser is deadly! He transforms fairly early and has a bit a speed!
Trunks - That sword is unstoppable! He has the blinding beam that kicks serious **s!

Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
I agree. worst character development in my opinion. Vegeta never grew up he just stayed annoying and when you thought he might "see the light" he'd be more stupid.
Didn't Vegeta finally admit that Goku was better than him at the end of the Buu Saga?

Anyways, I'm not sure who I hate. Trunks probably, Or Maybe frieza because he's seems so ***ish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
I wub 'em all!

Goku - Fun to duel with.
Gohan - Great to train with.
Buu - Who can't love this fat b*st**d?
Krillin - He's bald! Give him a break! Besides, he'll swoop circles around you! :p
Cell - Fast, powerful, and loaded with attacks, what's not to love?
Vegeta - A bad**s to the end. Too cool to not love.
Freeza - Great attacks with a very awesome form two model!
Piccolo - That eye laser is deadly! He transforms fairly early and has a bit a speed!
Trunks - That sword is unstoppable! He has the blinding beam that kicks serious **s!
You seem to be describing them from ESF. I believe he is talking about the actual anime. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both Krillin and Piccolo had more depth than Vegeta, yet in the battles were weaker. Vegeta could have been a great character, but he is a second rate underdog with an arrogant attitude that appeals to those who were trampled upon in life, who would appeal to the underdog persona in people
Are you stating that "people who were tramled upon in life" like Vegeta? 90 something % of all DBZ fans like Vegeta. So you must be saying that they all have been trampled on in life?

Best answers
The little cat thing that follows Hamcha around.

And Chi-Chi. Her getting turned into an egg by Buu was arguably one of the best moments of DBZ.

Best answers
I hate Goku....

He has to be the most retarded person in the series

He knows how to use the spirit bomb for like 10 years and NEVER teaches it to anyone else like say...Gohan?

Same with instant transmission

You would think it would click in his head that, hey...this is good thing to know, maybe I should show my friends how to do it

Best answers
Everyone seems to forget that Cell has all the genes of the arrogant power-hungry villians.
He tries to outsmart everyone all the time and in reality, he could be the most owerful character because of his skills combined in one being.

Not 80% of the people likes Vegeta you know, 80% of the "Punks" loves them.
They like people with attitude and being all arrogant, so it's obvious that they love him for his screaming and getting pissed through the anime millions of times.
:rolleyes:

Goku fighting style is matched with Vegeta. Since Goku learned martial arts, remember? :rolleyes:

The villian I hate is Yamcha and Goten.
Yamcha doesn't do **** and Goten is just another Goku that goes SSJ at a young age, ugh....... :\

Best answers
Cell. It would be Freiza, if that dude hadn't made such a tough badguy. And it would be Garlic Junior if he were added up there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not 80% of the people likes Vegeta you know, 80% of the "Punks" loves them.
They like people with attitude and being all arrogant, so it's obvious that they love him for his screaming and getting pissed through the anime millions of times.
Not what my sources tell me. I didn't really like Vegeta near the beggining of the series, I only liked him Majin onwards. Punks lol..

Best answers
Actually if you think about it, there are lots of shows that has about the same kind of characters in them. For example, Sonic X with Sonic and Knuckles, Megaman with Zero, Tyson and Kai, etc. they always have a main character and a "pissed off" char who used to be rivals with the main char...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Vegeta. He is a flower, because all he does is cry about his "saiyan race" and always cries because he's not as good as Goku.
He's a jeleous punk that can never shut up.

-----

He's only cool when he snaps. :laff:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i sawy funimation frieza in a dark alley i would laugh at her, i mean him. plus the fact he just sat their on namek and waited for somebody to attack him half the time i was peeved.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Not what my sources tell me. I didn't really like Vegeta near the beggining of the series, I only liked him Majin onwards. Punks lol..
Not from my sources. They just love Vegeta as a anger tool to wake up the 'beast' and 'anger' inside of you.
Oh wait, some 'Chi' fools that believe Chi can make you fly even used the 'SSJ' stuff in their websites.
If you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Okay, Freeza is a alien. Do you think that every Alien is a handsome person with cool hair and cool eyes? No.
Freeza's form is suppose to FOOL you and tries to make people think Freeza is a harmless 'femalelike' alien.
It's like, underestimating the Japanese Samurai. People may think the Samurai has weak armor and weak strength, but if you don't watch out you might get your head cut off by his sword.

Best answers
Gotenks.. the guy had the IQ of a shoelace..
Totally lame attack names.. the works.. :S

But since he is not in there.. Guess Goten.. other guys are pretty cool..
Not that DBZ had great depth when it came to char design.. (personalities).. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Are all fans of Vegeta punks? Nah, but he's made to appeal to them. He falls into that niche very nicely.

Best answers
Sentient said:
Gotenks.. the guy had the IQ of a shoelace..
Totally lame attack names.. the works.. :S

But since he is not in there.. Guess Goten.. other guys are pretty cool..
Not that DBZ had great depth when it came to char design.. (personalities).. :rolleyes:
Well a child with the same age as Gotenks or Kid Trunks, and suddently he/she found out he/she is a saiyan and went ssj3, you can't expect attacks with mature/deadly names like "final flash!!!" or "distructo disc"
If you know what I mean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom