• Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cell

• Frieza

• Total voters
Best answers
Frieza, because he's pink and purple and talks like a 5 year old girl for most of the Frieza saga. And says stupid things like "pop goes the weasel." His image doesn't exactly inspire fear...

Best answers
vegeta. cause in the frieza saga, he wouldnt stop talking about becoming a super saiyan. then in the andriod saga, he wouldnt stop talking about how he couldnt become a super saiyan and that trunks and gokou could, and in the cell saga, he wouldnt stop talking about ascending beyond super saiyan. it just got repetitive for me

Best answers
krillan cause hes not cool... i love the guy cause he does his best to help his team but still i dont like him.

I think i know why so many people hate friza. its cause of the english voice! i know thats what killed it for me. his japanese voice was way better. koolas english voice was better for koola though, his japanese voice sucked.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell. He's a whiny villain who is outclassed at every single stage of his 'evolution.' In the first stage.. Piccolo is easily able to outpower him. In his medium stage, SuperVejita easily outpowers him..

Even in his final "Perfect" stage, Mirai Trunks has more physical strength. He was never "overwhelming" in the way like Furiza and Majin Buu were.

Plus, Cell -cried- when facing SuperVejita. Actual crying. Wailing, tears.. Just a sore loser.

Even when facing the threat of being effortlessly destroyed by SuperVejita, he occasionally regained his moronic confidence by saying things such as "Oh, poor poor Vejita.. you just don't understand." and then proceeded to have his ass handed to him in a bag.

Also, when he fought Mirai Trunks when he returned to the future, he was foolishly confident even after being thrown over a mile out of a city by him, and outclassed in speed..

Cell just constantly spouted off unwarranted arrogance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id pick tien but hes not on there..

so id go with freezer hes just annoying

Best answers
Vegeta. He's a whiny villain/hero who is outclassed at every single stage of his 'evolution.' In the first stage. Frieza and Goku are easily able to outpower him. In his medium stage, Goku and Perfect Cell outpower him..

Even in his final Majin Vegita stage, Goku and Buu had more physical strength. Hell, Gotenks could have whupped him as well. He was never "overwhelming" in the way like Furiza and Majin Buu were, he just kept saying he was and trying to push people around, getting himself beat up in the process.

Vegeta was near the point of tears numerous times, constantly complaining and whining about Goku and how it was unfair that he wasn't the most powerful. Then he kills himself against Buu because of that, having no effect on buu. Smart move Vegeta. NOT!

Even when facing the threat of being effortlessly destroyed by Buu, he occasionally regained his moronic confidence by laughing and acting tough, and then proceeded to have his ass handed to him in a bag.

When he fought Goku, he was beaten bad just about every time. His own children could beat him in a fused form. So what does Vegeta do? He acts tough, kills some meager humans in an arena, and brags about beating up a weak form of Goku who holds back on him greatly.

Vegeta just constantly spouted off unwarranted arrogance, was a pretty pathetic super saiyan, and was irritating. His numerous attempts to be a billy bad-ass just ended up leaving him looking idiotic, arrogant, a braggart, and a lame character.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell...he just sucks he I hate the cell saga, it's nnthing but talking an showing off instead of some good fights, the only thing interesting where the cell kidz and gohan ssj2, and just as SA said, he's just a crybaby, nothing more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta. He's a whiny villain/hero who is outclassed at every single stage of his 'evolution.' In the first stage. Frieza and Goku are easily able to outpower him. In his medium stage, Goku and Perfect Cell outpower him..

Even in his final Majin Vegita stage, Goku and Buu had more physical strength. Hell, Gotenks could have whupped him as well. He was never "overwhelming" in the way like Furiza and Majin Buu were, he just kept saying he was and trying to push people around, getting himself beat up in the process.

Vegeta was near the point of tears numerous times, constantly complaining and whining about Goku and how it was unfair that he wasn't the most powerful. Then he kills himself against Buu because of that, having no effect on buu. Smart move Vegeta. NOT!

Even when facing the threat of being effortlessly destroyed by Buu, he occasionally regained his moronic confidence by laughing and acting tough, and then proceeded to have his ass handed to him in a bag.

When he fought Goku, he was beaten bad just about every time. His own children could beat him in a fused form. So what does Vegeta do? He acts tough, kills some meager humans in an arena, and brags about beating up a weak form of Goku who holds back on him greatly.

Vegeta just constantly spouted off unwarranted arrogance, was a pretty pathetic super saiyan, and was irritating. His numerous attempts to be a billy bad-ass just ended up leaving him looking idiotic, arrogant, a braggart, and a lame character.
Lol, I find it strange how you mimiced Alea's thread and added your own words... Yet the beggining of the thread is not what I care about, what I do care about is how near the end you started to say Vegeta is weaker than everyone.
"His own children could beat him in a fused form"
Ok now.. What children? He has a son named Trunks.. OH! You mean Goten and Trunks? Well Goten isn't Vegeta's son so get your facts straight.. At SSJ3 in fusion, Gotenks is even more powerful than Goku. So I don't know where your going with this. Vegeta spouted off unwarranted arrogance? LOL, Of course he did.. He was the prince of all Saiyans.. He was raised to believe he was the strongest fighter in the universe. After meeting Goku, it shattered all of his hopes for being the best. Now to scrounge up enough courage to admit that this person is far better than him is a struggle within itself. Vegeta is a far more skilled fighter than any character other than Goku. If he was to obtain as much power as Goku did he would mutilate everyone. Vegeta is 2nd to Goku in fighting. Vegeta was created this way in series to make it better.It's like addining seasoning to a soup. 80+ % population of DBZ fans like, Vegeta and Trunks the most >_<

Trunks...dunno why...just hate that kid...
Hehe, there are times when Trunks may seem stupid, but in the world of DBZ... No one heres knows how much Vegeta and Trunks went through..

I like all chars equally. The only char I dislike is Frieza. He is the most feminum of all the DBZ characters. He would wimper over the Legend of Super saiyan, and sob about it. Goku brought a new meaning to the words, "Suck my ****". Frieza's petty efforts returning to the Earth were futile.. Where he was then destroyed by a meer Child.

Vegeta the midget(idiotic in the saiyan saga - couldn't accept the fact he was beaten by Goku),Cell is the funniest villian, Buu is the most idiotic,the Androids are the smartest(yet stupid machines),The Ginyu Force are a group of dummy's with their head's up their asses,Nappa is the neander thull from Hell who is killed twice by his own conrad,Dodoria and Zarbon are the most ridiculous henchmen in the entire series (Zarbon getting his ass kicked twice by someone not even half his size - in his tranformed state)(Dodoria recieving the same), PuiPui the sycophant,Yarkon the tremendously oversized idiot( like an air baloon about to pop), Dabura was cool,(yet made himself look like an idiot in heaven with all the flowers and hanging with the chicks),Raditz the weakest saiyan of all(Goku and Piccolo pulled the raddish from their garden)

Best answers
It's about who you hate most. Apparently he just hates Vegeta for being an arrogant prick and all. I hate Krillin because he looks like some mexican idiot, is some Krillin fan going to quote me saying I should shush?

Just because you wub Vegeta it doesn't give you any reason to just reply to him. It's about who hates who, and I hate Krillin.

End of storehhhhhhhhhh

Best answers
His own child. Don't argue over semantics. I doubt anyone who read that was unable to determine what I meant, and look past that error in grammar. Cripes, that's a horrible argument.

As to Vegeta though, he would have been a great character. But he wasn't. Instead of having him stand out on his own, having his own redeeming qualities, they kept him as that arrogant lout throughout the entire series. They kept him weaker than goku or any of the villains in their final form. Vegeta had so much potential as a character, yet they didn't tap into it. They left him as a weaker bully character, to fight against the foes and brag, be arrogant and snide, only to be beaten in the end and storm off angrily to train more and become stronger.

Both Krillin and Piccolo had more depth than Vegeta, yet in the battles were weaker. Vegeta could have been a great character, but he is a second rate underdog with an arrogant attitude that appeals to those who were trampled upon in life, who would appeal to the underdog persona in people.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta was a great character, but not in the funi dub, (in my opinion) he sounded like a tw@....

Krillin, i hate him so much, there was no need for him after dragonball, in dbz he just took up space, and waisted good episode time.

Best answers
Im surprises no one has brought up that idiot Mr. Satan, one of my favorite sceans in dbz was when he was backhanded into that mountain by cell.

Best answers
Goku because he is always the hero and Vegita because he never learns from his mistakes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I hate all of them. The show never really had any good character design.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Honestly, I hate all of them. The show never really had any good character design.
I agree. worst character development in my opinion. Vegeta never grew up he just stayed annoying and when you thought he might "see the light" he'd be more stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom