Who do you hate the most?

Which Char you hate the most?

  • Goku

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gohan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goten

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trunks (future, kid or GT)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piccolo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Krillan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buu

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cell

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frieza

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
1,560
Best answers
0
Are all fans of Vegeta punks? Nah, but he's made to appeal to them. He falls into that niche very nicely.
Well I am not a punk.. But I think Vegeta is an awesome character. Someone who strives their whole life to be better than someone else and ends up failing. It's rough. Then coming up to the plate and admitting that the person is better is a big step within itself..I see alot of courage in his character.He is the perfect example of strength. All the anger he kept inside of him thru the entire series was revealed near the end as pure love...Do you realized in reality how hard it would be to have yourself trapped/controlled by anger and pain your entire life then KILL yourself for people you care about,for people you never thought you would care about....

EDIT: Lol Goldensaiyan, that statement just went right over my head.. Chi lol.. Non-existant. This is DBZ a character, something made up by Japanese. You use Vegeta as an anger tool? Lol.. I think you should straighten some priorities out. I think Vegeta is a much better character at the end of DBZ.
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
99
Best answers
0
You know who i hate most in DBZ? Its Garlic JR. that guy was such an idoit and he barely put up a good fight for even Krillin(His Henchmen got him, garlic was afard of hid disk...) And he lasted a good 2 hours worth of show.


HATE!!!!!!!!!!

I also dislike the "Spice Boyz" a lot, they were worse than the ginyu force, which at least had a good story to them.
 
New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
317
Best answers
0
Revitalized Prince said:
Well I am not a punk.. But I think Vegeta is an awesome character. Someone who strives their whole life to be better than someone else and ends up failing. It's rough. Then coming up to the plate and admitting that the person is better is a big step within itself..I see alot of courage in his character.He is the perfect example of strength. All the anger he kept inside of him thru the entire series was revealed near the end as pure love...Do you realized in reality how hard it would be to have yourself trapped/controlled by anger and pain your entire life then KILL yourself for people you care about,for people you never thought you would care about....

EDIT: Lol Goldensaiyan, that statement just went right over my head.. Chi lol.. Non-existant. This is DBZ a character, something made up by Japanese. You use Vegeta as an anger tool? Lol.. I think you should straighten some priorities out. I think Vegeta is a much better character at the end of DBZ.
Chi exists in real, but not in the form of DBZ. DBZ takes a few steps into the future in the usage of Chi. Blowing up planets and creating physical harming projectiles etc.
Actually, the stuff that DBZ is using is actually called JING. Chi converts into JING which can harm living beings and solid objects.
And if you think DBZ made up this Ki thing, then you my friend, are off the road.

Just type Chi energy in a search engine and you get bombarded by tons of info.

Vegeta is my favorite because he never gives up, like you said.
Goku and Vegeta are both examples of a Warrior.
If Vegeta was the main character, he would've kicked ass.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
2,327
Best answers
0
i hate cell and buu (not kid-buu)

i mean they steal other ppls bodies for their power... they cant win anything on there own.... cell had to absorb androids to reach his full potential but still got beat by an 11 year old child... buu absorbed bodies when he starts loosing.. even old buu took fat buu's body... dats why i hate them two >_<
 
New Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
480
Best answers
0
Ice Man said:
i hate cell and buu (not kid-buu)

i mean they steal other ppls bodies for their power... they cant win anything on there own.... cell had to absorb androids to reach his full potential but still got beat by an 11 year old child... buu absorbed bodies when he starts loosing.. even old buu took fat buu's body... dats why i hate them two >_<
If you recall, kid buu was the original majin buu created by bibidi. Then he absorbed that fat ass kai and became fat buu. Therefore he absorbs ppls bodies for power as well.

On Topic:

Still hate that trunks guy...well, I only hate the GT trunks and chibi trunks. Future Trunks in dbz was cool though.:devgrin:
 
New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
317
Best answers
0
You're about to fight a real super saiyan, and i'm not talking about Goku. - Trunks -

*Trunks gets killed by Kamehemaha*
LAMER SPAMM0R!!!!!!
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
1,560
Best answers
0
Chi exists in real, but not in the form of DBZ. DBZ takes a few steps into the future in the usage of Chi. Blowing up planets and creating physical harming projectiles etc.
Actually, the stuff that DBZ is using is actually called JING. Chi converts into JING which can harm living beings and solid objects.
And if you think DBZ made up this Ki thing, then you my friend, are off the road.

Just type Chi energy in a search engine and you get bombarded by tons of info.

Vegeta is my favorite because he never gives up, like you said.
Goku and Vegeta are both examples of a Warrior.
If Vegeta was the main character, he would've kicked ass.
Wow there.. Your getting a little into that ki stuff lol. You seem to know alot about it... Er.

You know who i hate most in DBZ? Its Garlic JR. that guy was such an idoit and he barely put up a good fight for even Krillin(His Henchmen got him, garlic was afard of hid disk...) And he lasted a good 2 hours worth of show.
Lol Oh I thought Garlic Jr was funny on more than 1 occasion. But yea he was a little *****, he didn't even really do anything horribly bad to any heros in DBZ, just himself :S Twice lol.
 
New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
317
Best answers
0
Revitalized Prince said:
Wow there.. Your getting a little into that ki stuff lol. You seem to know alot about it... Er.



Lol Oh I thought Garlic Jr was funny on more than 1 occasion. But yea he was a little *****, he didn't even really do anything horribly bad to any heros in DBZ, just himself :S Twice lol.
That's because I'm studying Ki. I don't care what science says, the stuff works and is great. :rolleyes:

Garlic JR is the most worst villian in DBZ. I even wonder why they put him in the show.... :S
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2002
Messages
190
Best answers
0
I still think its Goku

In the entire series, Gohan and Vegeta could be doing some seriously cool solo stuff, but you can tell they get gimped SIMPLY so that Goku can do something. In a bunch of the movies, whammo, in comes goku and pulls some wierd BS to save the day. And in the buu saga....why didnt they teleport Gohan to the kai planet? I mean, he was at least as strong as Goku if not stronger AND he could sustain the fight indefinately. Kinda retarded to let him just sit there on earth like a worthless tard when hes the strongest overall fighter in the series at that point. Can anyone say they think Buu would still exist had he done a chou khh on tall buu when he coulda?
 
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
2,852
Best answers
0
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

dead poll!!!!

I need a new priest and an old priest!!

erm... closed. Don't vote on polls that are back in the depths of the forum, people.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top