Who can you be

Best answers
Hey i'm working on getting this game and i'd like to know who i can be for when i get it cause i've seen the character info tabs but i've seen movies of people like Broly, so who exactly can i be?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku
Majin Buu
Gohan
Vegeta
Piccolo
Trunks
Frieza
Krillin

That and their first transformed states. ESF 1.3 will be adding more characters and more transformations, and ESF 1.3 will be released when it's done as there is no official release date.

Best answers
Ok thanks so what were the videos i've seen of Broly, are they for v1.3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. But they replace the default model.

There's a Brolli model available that replaces Vegeta. All it does is replace the looks, you don't technically get a whole new character. You have the same attacks, same PL, same transformations. You only look different. So don't go expecting miracles.

If you want the whole experience, you should get custom sprites for the character you want. www.esf-world.com has a ton of great ESF stuff, you should definitely check it out.

Best answers
Yeah. I'd recommend getting a 10X kamehameha sprite.

Despite looking cool, it's red instead of blue...which means it doesn't blend in with the sky.

Best answers
cool thanks everyone but it wont let me download any files straight of ESF-World it just makes a wierd beep noise and very quickly closes the window, does anyone know what im doing wrong?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you use Internet Explorer? If you have Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Pop-up blocker, Click on "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker". You can turn it back on the same way.

Best answers
Ok thanks so i dont need anything special to be able to download any of the character models?

Best answers
Ahh you see i thought i'd need something whats WinRar and could you please send a link

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WirRar is a tool taht helps you compress files into a rar format file. Basicly the same as ZIP format only beter XD

Best answers
cool so how does it help me with the character models? oh and while im asking how do i put the models onto the game?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the files you download are RAR format so you have to extract them using WINRAR to be able to get the right files ^^

As for the models there is a foulder called models in your ESF dir.

In that foulder there is anotherone called player

there you will find difrent foulders for each character and transformation.

Just replace the original model with the downloaded one.

(oh and make shure you back up the original just in case you want to revert ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom