Who can tell me is it plan to do an Retail Version like this?

Best answers
There is all beta-test version... Why don't have a full version with Single Player. I builded information for a long time so.

If there can be planned, I think it may causes 6 or more episodes.
I hope this game may associate for DB and DBZ, don't you? I hope it may be.

Best answers
All I can tell ya is that this mod is DBZ-only, and that IF a Single Player mode is even considered, it's the last thing on the Team's mind right now.

Best answers
Single Player would be too much of a hassle. The ESF engine isn't designed as such to make single player battles too cinematic. The game really shines when you're going back with at least four or five others, and explosions and transformations are happening all over the place. You could do it, but it would need a full setup worth of in-game cinematics and stuff. I'm confident the ESF team COULD do it, whether they want to spend all that time, is another matter.

You've also gotta remember that single-player would mean you'd have to do all the show battles, meaning newly made and animated characters, and lots of them. That's a ton of work. Technically, they'd have to make:

Nappa
Raditz
King Kaioh
Kami
Yamcha
Tien
Chaotzu

c.c I mean... those are the ones from the Saiyan saga that I remember off the top of my head. That's a lot of new models, along with new animations and another set of attacks.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Further, there will never be a retail version of ESF. That would require Infrogrames/Atari to hire ESF as a development team to make DragonBall Z games.

Best answers
In each episodes. You can have more than 4 characters can be switched while you stands a Capsule Stage.
Sure my plan for releasing is for a long time...
This is a difficult work. Need a lot of models. A lot of maps and...
My plan if released, there will not allowed Quicksave. The save function will be availiable in an Capsule Stage, what can be save and switch character in my plan.
This game will be have 2 Expansion Packs. Trunks and GT.

Best answers
LJV100001 said:
In each episodes. You can have more than 4 characters can be switched while you stands a Capsule Stage.
Sure my plan for releasing is for a long time...
This is a difficult work. Need a lot of models. A lot of maps and...
My plan if released, there will not allowed Quicksave. The save function will be availiable in an Capsule Stage, what can be save and switch character in my plan.
This game will be have 2 Expansion Packs. Trunks and GT.
it never going to happen since they would be sued to high heaven

Best answers
c.c Atari/Dimps/Funimation/etc. are all very partial to their gaming stuff. Think about what happened to BFP when it was nearing completion. Cease and desist, and that was for a multiplayer mod.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Further, there will never be a retail version of ESF. That would require Infrogrames/Atari to hire ESF as a development team to make DragonBall Z games.
Shame they dont eh? :)

Best answers
There's already in Development a mod who will add Single-Player but it will be for Half-Life 2 (Take a look at: Red Saiyan ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom