💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K, maybe I should pm but I mean anyone not 1 person so thats why a thread. :)

I can map but I can't model. Who knows a good proggy for this with some good help files/ tutorials to get me started.

I saw a milkshape once but it had no helpfiles/tutorials and I couldn't make crap. Only skin. :S :(

So if anyone knows a proggy can they maybe even help me with it? Cause I like mapping when I got the time but I also wanna learn to model.

Hope ya all know.

Latz,

DCD.

Best answers
i can map and model, I just don't like to help stuff I cant even see what they have done to it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, ya know where I can get a proggy to make models? Preferably with tutorials?

Best answers
the only model making program that I know is free is gmax, otherwise u got milkshape's 30 day trial

and I dont know where u can get gmax, jsut go to a search engine a type it in..

Best answers
Originally posted by Mickels
If your gonna use GMax you might as well just use 3D Max, I mean ya can learn alot more that way and not just game modelling.

I suggest for now stick it out with Milkshape and goto http://www.planetquake.com/q3manga/oldsite/modelling_tut1.htm that tut is for Max but if ya know how to use the tools in Milkshape ya can figure it out.
like he said Gmax is free and 3d max is far from it. I suggest getting Gmax and then finding someone that has 3d max to convert it. Or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had Gmax once but I didn't get it aswell. So I deleted it. But if anyone knows a good gmax helpthingy I would appreciate a mail or url. ;)

*looks for gmax again*

And if ya wanna know why I didn't keep gmax. It needs lots of HDD which I don't have. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom