who can make these sprites!!!!????!?!?!?!?

Best answers
1*- i need a large yellow ball of energy for replacing finish buster, im thinkin more like the 1st ball throw attack he used in gt on planet lude but yellow and a heck of alot bigger than finishing buster and visible during charge if possible.

2- i need a death ball just like the extremely big ones he uses in the bardock movie because i have 1 like that but then when u throw it iy=t is alot smaller, did bardock say "my son lives on..." or "my son will avenge ~something~" i think the 1st one...

thnx all

Best answers
hmm the large yellow ball of energy wont be too hard

the death ball, hmm that would mean having the charge ball very large and the attack ball and trail stuff small

WATCH THIS SPACE

Right the idea for the deathball i doubt will work but i can change it to be larger if you want

and the finishing buster will work ok?

Best answers
i am afraid i couldnt make the charge but everything else is done
the finishing buster

Best answers
and the death ball

hope you like them if u think the fb is cruddy i'll redo it i think the outside looks odd but your the judge:D

Best answers
i'll make you something

btw, i can't add a charge becuase it would have to be added to the code, and the deathball Large>Small thing wont work either, also coded.

but i can make you a cool finishing buster sprite, maybe, i'll try.

Best answers
GokuSon said:
2- i need a death ball just like the extremely big ones he uses in the bardock movie because i have 1 like that but then when u throw it iy=t is alot smaller, did bardock say "my son lives on..." or "my son will avenge ~something~" i think the 1st one...

thnx all
i think he means he doesnt want it to go small like the one he has got atm :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom