Best answers
i download a brolly cher and the file name is: "brolly.mdl"
and i dont now to what chenge the name(guko,vegeta.....)

Best answers
you gotta look at the animations, the attack ones... if brolly doesnt have messed up kamehameha and a spirit bomb it replaces goku... if it doesnt have final flash, big bang and gallit gun it replaces vegeta... and so on

Best answers
yeah just look for the attacks (i'm assuming u have hlmv). track down the attacks that aren't scrwed and decide which character shoujld it replace :)
and if there is a readme.txt with the model read it.
and where did u download the model?

Best answers
Another way it to go to windows explorer, create a new folder in the esf\models\player directery called "brolly" and place the model in there.

Once in the game (as long as the serverer hasnt locked models) pick a player according to the attacks and type "model brolly" in the console. You can now play as brolly without loosing the original model.

Best answers
It would be Great if all you n00bs had one Good Brolly post with links heading to the download of the brolly file, pictures NOT made by n00bies, and all you n00bs get togeathor on the model so maby THEN it might be a Good home made model. maby in the next few months ill try to look for the brolly model again. and since some of you claim to have it, and i bet your a bunch of lieing ***k ******s because if you were smart to state your claims you would send them to http://filedb.redsaiyan.net where most people tend to look for esf models and skins. later

:idea: maby that got to some of you....:idea:

*watches you for a sec..:) ........or not....

:rolleyes: :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog
Another way it to go to windows explorer, create a new folder in the esf\models\player directery called "brolly" and place the model in there.

Once in the game (as long as the serverer hasnt locked models) pick a player according to the attacks and type "model brolly" in the console. You can now play as brolly without loosing the original model.
hey, i wanna do that :) is it bugy?

Best answers
the only buggy thing about it is when you transform, it goes back to the original model,
example, you start as normal vegeta and type "model brolly" in the console, vegeta is now brolly with vegetas original sounds, when you transform the transformation effects go as normal but at the end of it the model changes to ssj vegeta. when this happens simply bring down the console and type model brolly again or even ssj brolly if you have that too.

as i said before it doesnt work if the server has "lock player models" ticked in the game options but its perfect if you want to face off against some bots. i use this method with picollo, and have binded { and } to picollo with and without cape so after i assend / decend i just hit { or } to get my desired model up. to do this open the console and type

bind "{" "model cape"

*cape being my model name.

sounds are a different story, i have no idea how to change sound directories within the game so you cant have both the original characters sounds for the normal model and your custom sounds for your custom model, you will need to pick what sounds you will want to use, unless someone knows how to do this which i hope they do caus i would like to know how to do it too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog

I like the sound of that im going to try it with my other models too.

Best answers
Some one needs to make a Brolli model as good as their making that Gotenks model.
And how come their taking so long on the Gotenks model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom