Who Are Your Heroes?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
George Washington. Without him, our great nation probably wouldn't exist, at least the way it is now.

Best answers
Fictional: Goku. I wanna be like him. Look at all the other characters of DBZGT. They CHANGE Except for Goku. I want to be that way. Always myself. No matter what other people think.

Real: Mother Theresa... I want to help the poor. Who cares what religion or country they are from. As long as they're homo sapiens, I wanna help the poor and diseased.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Boondock Saints :). Murphy and Conner
"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Best answers
All I'm saying is I learned my moral values from a pretty special guy who was sent down to Earth by his father, saved a whole bunch of us from evil, and could do things most men can only dream of.

Whuh? Jesus? Hell no, I'm talking about Superman. Could Jesus fly? I think not.

Supes ftw.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, I'll have to go with Dr. Martin Luther King. Not only was he trying fight for civil rights, but improved the lives and status of African Americans and he persevered through the immense resistance that came to him. He didn't bomb people to make a point. He didn't make death threats to make a point, yet a large amount of people in the world think they can get what they want if they have a weapon.

Fictional? Pft, Sonic the Hedgehog. Independent, fast, carefree, etc.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My hero is someone who is more than a mere man
He is a ruthless Emperor
He is a loving father
He is a leader of nations
Commander of nature
Blasphemer of religions!

MY hero is Zeonix, God Emperor of the Universe. He should be your hero, too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well of course, but he goes without saying.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a ton of heroe's:

Jackie Chan - He was my first hero that I could remember. When I was much younger, I loved watching his movies. I was in awe at how fast he moved, his flexibility, it was just amazing. He was the reason I took up Martial Arts.

Bruce Lee - I really didn't know much about him until about 2-3 years ago other than he was really famous among the Martial Arts community. I watched his movies and I was once again left in awe. Not only was he incredible in his movies, but outside of the movies where he spoke of his philosophies and such just left me speechless.

Miyamoto Musashi - I heard about him being one (maybe the) best swordsman so I decided to read more about him, so I picked up his "The book of Five Rings" and I was amazed at what he knew and what he had to teach. Being able to defeat opponents at the age of 13... That's just incredible.

Morihei Ueshiba (Osensei) - This man is incredible, I was reading that he could throw down whole groups of people with ease and not to mention he was the father of Aikido.

Goku - Goku... even though fictional, I still consider him a hero. It's just his positive attitude towards things and his never ending determination that just makes me look up to him. He always faces his opponents, no matter how much stronger they are to him, and he always pushes himself beyond his limits.

I have a lot more but I'll keep it to these five.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guts from Berserk.

He never gives up, and overcomes impossible odds by pure force of will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Backstreetboys, oh no, sorry that's my favourite sing group ^^

My hero is probably Mel Gibson, he isn't a super uber fighter or anything, but he does right in his life, he is just very cool, even though he was caught drunk, he takes himself to rehab, which shows that he knows thhe seriousness of the situation, he is just very cool, and a good actor/director too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryu & Ken o/. I once remember dressing as Ryu (well, suppose to be like Ryu) on halloween when I was 7yrs old in my karate uniform and put a red ribbion around my head :p.

Awsome memories as a kid I have =).

Best answers
My hero is Allen Iverson, a 6-0/ 165 lbs NBA superstar. Its unreal what this little man can do. By playing his heart out evry game hi proves that size dosent relly matter. Hi has that "never say die" atitud, hi never gives up, hi allways whants to win.

http://amazon.imdb.com/name/nm1132515/bio

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe mine would have to Bruce Lee.

Just for the fact he took aspects of Martial Arts as a whole, making with his own personal achievements throughout it, a style he could call his own.

Jeet Kune Do.

I myself strive to create my own adaptation, as I continue to self-teach Tai Chi Chuan, and establish ground rules/techniques for what I believe may be an original approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom