whining and *****ing threads...

Best answers
well this may seem to be a thread about the ppl who are whining about the ppl who are whining, but plz, close these threads, we have seen them a million and one times, they are pointless now, sorta like this thread, but even more so.

Thanks
Zolly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Or you could just PM an admin. But hey, why should we, let's just draw attention!

Best answers
Sorry if this is spam, but Mugen, you didnt have to reply...baka...

This is for ppl who might read this and actually think twice about posting arb crap about them getting owned, I have been reading the forums for a while (even if I havent been posting) and have seen thousands of em! Its all ppl complaining about some1 insulting them...its totally pointless and a waste of time :/

Best answers
There are always some people that are posting (as you say) 'useless' things.
Maybe they do post something useless in your eyes but mayhaps in their eyes it isn't 'useless'.:p
But yes there are of course some really 'useless' posts but thats normal :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This is pointless and it's a waste of time. And don't you call me a baka, you aho.

Some people just don't understand, don't bother it. I've seen million posts where I thought "is that person even human? how can someone that crap".

Deal with it, s'ok.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
We'll use our own judgement on which threads to close, and as for making pointless threads, you should take your own advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom