Which X-Man do you like the best?

Which X-Men(woman) character is your favourite?

• Wolverine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue

• Storm

• Xavier

• Cyclops

• Iceman

• Magneto

• Sabertooth

• Mystique

• Gambit

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry if I miss someone =/ But I don't have room for everybody.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like I picked the same guy as you, I like Wolverine because of the adamantium skeleton rather than the claws (cool though they are) and his take-no-crap attitude :yes::yes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted Xavier, because I didn't see Gambit at the bottom. Gambit forever.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I voted Xavier, because I didn't see Gambit at the bottom. Gambit forever.
Gambit > All

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightcrawler is a close second, I would've voted him if he was a choice. Where's the 'Other' option? ;)

He can teleport, is stealthy, has a tail and uses knives, that's a bunch of 'cool' clichés right there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid: "hay mister, are you spiderman?"
Wolverine "no way kid, spidermans a sissy"

wolverine = teh pwn

Best answers
Well u did miss MANY. Like i mean an insane amount as there are heaps of x-men. Like in the Batman and Superman thread i'm not going to vote coz i don't like many over eachother. Although i'm tired of all these wolverine teh pwn people after x-men the movie. So that's starting to make me dislike logan, not HIS fault.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Well u did miss MANY. Like i mean an insane amount as there are heaps of x-men. Like in the Batman and Superman thread i'm not going to vote coz i don't like many over eachother. Although i'm tired of all these wolverine teh pwn people after x-men the movie. So that's starting to make me dislike logan, not HIS fault.

f00 ive been watching x-men since i was 6, and wolverine is definately my favorite. and he definately pwns. (yes ive read a lot of the comics too, including the ones after they took his adamantium skeleton away)

also, since stan lee, creater of the x-men, was heavily involved with the casting process for the movies, i think HE would know which actors best suited which character, and therfor wolverine in the movies also pwns

Best answers
Still. Any stooge who knows nothing about x-men will say wolverine is their fav.

Best answers
Wolverine is very cool and bad ass, no doubt, but gambit takes the winners trophy.

Gambit > all

Best answers
Colossus > everyone

I also like Psylock and Archangel...that is post-apocalypse Archangel when he has metal wings and whatnot

Best answers
Brim said:
Archangel...that is post-apocalypse Archangel when he has metal wings and whatnot
Angel = Warren with feather wings.

Arch Angel = Warren with metal wings

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Still. Any stooge who knows nothing about x-men will say wolverine is their fav.
which is still a very feasible answer since this is all based on opinion and that is their opinion. Elitism annoys me more than the notion of a so called "un-informed" opinion.

(PS Gambit rawks)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where the fudge is nightcrawler? He absolutely owns everybody else. Well, Gambit is pretty cool too, so with the absence of nightcrawler, i'm voting gambit.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Angel = Warren with feather wings.

Arch Angel = Warren with metal wings

Actually in some of the newer comics and cartoons, he has feather wings and they still refer to him as arch angel...but I guess you knew that didn't you

Regaurdless of how he is portrayed in movies, or how many people like him because of movies and they havent read anything else...Wolverine/Logan/Weapon X is a complete and total hardass, and deserves to be loved

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom