Which X-Man do you like the best?

Which X-Men(woman) character is your favourite?

• Wolverine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue

• Storm

• Xavier

• Cyclops

• Iceman

• Magneto

• Sabertooth

• Mystique

• Gambit

• Total voters
Best answers
Lack of the crawler, dammit.

I guess second is Magneto. I mean really, his powers would be sweet, get yourself a metal suit.

But i have no idea why there is no nightcrawler.

Nightcrawler is better than every other xmen times infiniti!!!!!!!! KERPLOSION

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted for Gambit - Hese just too cool. Wolverine is over-rated, hese just got the bad boy role but in the end his claws never did **** but stab a few machines, Virgin claws are just itching for some blood... I'd also vote for Rogue though if there was multiple voting, Rogue is my 2nd fav X-Men.

Best answers
some rogue coolness.
"I guess Mystique didn't tell u wat my power is.
My power's ur power and i can take more than one!!!"

That's wen she already has Cyclops' power and then takes the Blob's and chucks him and blasts him through the roof.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some dude who never saw Sabretooth get beefed on said:
but in the end his claws never did **** but stab a few machines, Virgin claws are just itching for some blood...
Dude, he stabbed Sabretooth through the frontal lobe of his brain, from his jaw. That one wound satisfied me enough for years to come. lol

I like Wolverine because of his story. He has qiute the tragic story, and his real name is not Logan, but James. He impaled his one true love on his claws (which were not adamantium when this happened, they are originally made of bone) in a struggle between Sabertooth and himself, this made them enemies (I think Sabertooth liked the same woman). His claws are aweome, and so is his behavour. His senses are also incredible, just like his regenerative ability. The adamantium skeleton prevents his bones from breaking, as well as his claws.
I couldn't have said it better.

GUY: Can you please put that cigar out?
(Wolvie puts the cigar out in the palm of his hand)
GUY: Wha...didn't that hurt?!?!
WOLVIE: Like nobody's business.
GUY: Then why on earth did you do it!?
WOLVIE: ...Nobody's business.

Come on. How can you not love that character? He REEKS of bad-ass overdose...and I love badasses.

New Girl said:
dude, no question, Wolverine all the way!
Amen. You're gonna fit in just fine around here. lol

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Still. Any stooge who knows nothing about x-men will say wolverine is their fav.
lol, ummm...no

wolverine has always been my favourite, i like his character and i like his storyline, i have always liked him, since i was about 6 i suppose,

i really dont understand this forum some times? if someone disagrees with something or doesnt like the same as you, everyone jumps on your back? pathetic really

anyway, wolverine rules! :yes:

Best answers
Jayster said:
lol, ummm...no

wolverine has always been my favourite, i like his character and i like his storyline, i have always liked him, since i was about 6 i suppose,

i really dont understand this forum some times? if someone disagrees with something or doesnt like the same as you, everyone jumps on your back? pathetic really

anyway, wolverine rules! :yes:
Can u let it go. I posted that like a week ago. Everyone's moved on. Why can't u.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really keep up with X-Men that much but in those Marvel VS whatever games Wolverine is teh pwn.

Lid

L

Avenger said:
I like Wolverine because of his story. He has qiute the tragic story, and his real name is not Logan, but James. He impaled his one true love on his claws (which were not adamantium when this happened, they are originally made of bone) in a struggle between Sabertooth and himself, this made them enemies (I think Sabertooth liked the same woman). His claws are aweome, and so is his behavour. His senses are also incredible, just like his regenerative ability. The adamantium skeleton prevents his bones from breaking, as well as his claws.
Dog was not sabretooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom