Which version is played more? 1.2.3 or 1.3 beta?

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i have been playing the stable version for some time, and i was wondering if moving to the new version will be better and more fun.
i didnt take the new version because i knew it doesnt have lots of extras like ecx rc2
and the big pack v8.4...
whats your opinion?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.3 is currently played more, the Open beta was unstable and not too much fun. It was more of a test build. Your HL verification suggests you don't own a legal copy of HL, which is a surprise considering you've been playing a while ^^. Remember, you'll need one if you need any technical support.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That said. There are no ECX servers online. Only standard ESF 1.2.3 servers. So ECX isnt played more than the normal ESF XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Unfortunately 1.2.3 really isn't played that much either. The highest # of people I've seen online (not in one server...but all together online) is about 15.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
1.2.3 is currently played more, the Open beta was unstable and not too much fun. It was more of a test build. Your HL verification suggests you don't own a legal copy of HL, which is a surprise considering you've been playing a while ^^. Remember, you'll need one if you need any technical support.
I dont know why it doesn't approve me, i have been playing online for some time and its really weird.

That said. There are no ECX servers online. Only standard ESF 1.2.3 servers. So ECX isnt played more than the normal ESF XD
Yea i know... its just fun to test the extras:p

Unfortunately 1.2.3 really isn't played that much either. The highest # of people I've seen online (not in one server...but all together online) is about 15.
yea thats why i am asking if i should switch to the newer version...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody plays the Open Beta any more, so it's safer to go with 1.2.3. You are using Steam aren't you? I'm no expert in the workarounds, but things could probably work better if you are.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Want to play the new version must be the same, etc ... and all of us

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Actually, nobody plays anymore,neither 1.2.3,cept the remaining pro's, neither open beta which cant be played actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom