Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Empire Strikes Back

• Return of the Jedi

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So now that youve seen all 6, which is ure fav?

I like Empire strikes back the best, most action and you learn a lot more about the charecters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love them all, but Empire for me. I really didn't like the 6th one because of the ewoks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith are tied for me (The Anakin/Obi-Wan fight, for me, made up for everything else in the movie).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its either empire strikes back, because seriously, the emotion felt, and the dramatic climax to that film were just awsome... the loss of han solo, finding out vader is lukes father... it was overwhelming.

but then the return of the jedi was equally good, anakins return from the dark side, the tryumph of good over evil.

but now episode 3 has a lot to offer too :S but im not putting spoilers here.

im gonna have to go with ROTJ though...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"luke, I am your father!"

Bolteh2

B
I will personally hunt down, rape, kill, rape again and skin the bastard who dares to vote on episode 1, 2 or 3 (person who voted 3, be afraid, be very afraid)

empire strikes back = best

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Bolteh said:
I will personally hunt down, rape, kill, rape again and skin the bastard who dares to vote on episode 1, 2 or 3 (person who voted 3, be afraid, be very afraid)

empire strikes back = best
/me changes vote to ep 2

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Empire Strikes Back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a toss up. I always liked episode 5 the best, but that was before episode 3 came out.

So "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Revenge of The Sith" are tied for my favourite.

Best answers
Hash said:
It's a toss up. I always liked episode 5 the best, but that was before episode 3 came out.

So "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Revenge of The Sith" are tied for my favourite.
Same here. I'd have to lean more toward ESB, though, because of the 0ld sk001, though. I also think I might tie those two with RoTJ.

Previously I wouldn't have mentioned RoTJ, but now that "the circle is now complete," as it were, I appreciate it a bit more, due to the fall of Anakin.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RotJ > ESB > ANH (I just can't take one of the originals out of the top 3 x.x)>RotS>AotC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TPM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom