which ssj3 vegeta should i made?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does anybody want this?????????? im really close to being done... i just got to compile it (WHICH I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT) and make a few edits..

Best answers
to make it half-life you go into the file drop menu then into export then to half-life SMD(note:all the animations are SMD's too so make sure to name it something unique,and you have to write a QC or just use an already made one)then after youve done all of that you have to go into tools half-life then compile QC to make it a half-life MDL.wheeew thats alot to type :tired:

Best answers
i say the 1st one if any, it looks the most genuine, the 3rd one is ssj2 hair with gokus dropped on the background. and all the others just plain suck

Best answers
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love Vegita he's the best one in the game!:D

Best answers
I DOOOOO ME ME ME NELO WANTS IT NELO WANTS IT!!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't agree with you more.Show some pics, only the public decides if it's done or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea im trying to host them but i cant remember my stupid password to angelfire grrrr

Best answers
definitly the first one :laff:
and btw how do you upload an avater?

Best answers
Well i have more than 50 posts... bte wtf is an avatar...i forgot the meaning of it :( And im not sure on how u upload an avatar i need help in these kinda things cuz i didnt learn them...cuz i didnt ask..well now im asking :)

Best answers
Well an avatar is an image beneath your name.
And a sig is an image that always appears beneath your message.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Logan4434
to make it half-life you go into the file drop menu then into export then to half-life SMD(note:all the animations are SMD's too so make sure to name it something unique,and you have to write a QC or just use an already made one)then after youve done all of that you have to go into tools half-life then compile QC to make it a half-life MDL.wheeew thats alot to type :tired:
how do i write a QC or use an areadly made one give me some examples please

Best answers
decompile the vegita that is in ESF then move the QC that gets generated into the folder with everything else:note you must edit in the QC what the textures names are or you will get an error everytime.

Best answers
you dont...a qc is a readme that tells milkshape or what ever modeling program what animations to use and bone placemnt and lets see texture names it needs to use.the model with out animations should be an SMD until you compile it with textures and animations (i suggest you use the esf Vegita's animations,skeliton,and QC)then it will become a MDL which means your all done

P.S. :you need to scale it down to 1/4 the size of a regular HL model to get it to work in ESF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom