which ssj3 vegeta should i made?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright sweet i get it.. pics will be up shortly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one more question do i want to export it as smd with sequence???

*edit* and i did all the steps now how do i save it as a hl model file?

Best answers
ok to make it a HL model(make sure you scaled it to 1/4 the size of a regular HL model,used a skeliton,fixed the animation names in the QC,and have the animations)go to tools half-life and hit generate QC find the qc you changed and click "open" or double click it.walaa your model is done and ready for play.

P.S. :if its not an animation but the actual model than no you do not save it as SMD with sequence.(it would be easiest to finish this model if you use vegita's animations like i suggested many many times before)Cant wait til its done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ WTF i did that and now the model is still the vegeta model not mine!

Best answers
oh forgot to tell you in the decompiled vegita you used there is an smd called vegita.smd you need to delete this and save YOUR MODELS SMD over it i.e. call your model vegita (SMD will be added automatically when you save as SMD)and save it with your animation.sorry stupid me.:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*edit* do i wanna export it with refrence or sequence??

Best answers
you dont sorry wasnt paying attension you can do it both ways delete and just save or overwrite(i do this alot so thats why i told you that,sorry)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG its stil the same model i did everything u told me i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do i send u

ok i made it and resized it and everything then i saved exported it as smd then i compiled ssj vegetas qc then i saved my remodel over the vegeta smd then i generated it saved it and... its not my model its still the default one

Best answers
try deleting it if youv already done that make sure your reference has been named vegita ,has the ssj3 hair ,or the QC is right.

if none of that works send it to [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok guys its going to be delayed till monday or tuesday because my skeleton is funked up and im gonna let somebody else make it..

Best answers
O ok. Btw dont triple post...:S Learn how to use the edit button... The didnt put it there for no reason..:S :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nelo

Nelo you should no that people get pissed when a guy asks like a mod.I dont really care but mods do get angry when people do

Best answers
Im not acting like a mod. Im just trying to get him out of trouble...:S No one understands me:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom