• 5)

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • 6)

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would definitely have to say number 1. I like everything about that picture.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll give my vote to number 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people are meant to say what you like otherwise it doesn't help me a lot. :rolleyes:

Please do so =]

Best answers
#1 is my favorite, it shows you have improved your facial expressions and you know how to make skin tone look really good hehe.:]

Best answers
pic

I love number 3 the coloring and pose really gets me in that.
Better then anything i can do with color. You gotta tell me what you use for it send a pm or somethin.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my favourite picture is not up there of yours. I really liked the Ryoko Snowboard CG you did. The reason why is because it had the best shading and well you brought out the best in it. :)

But out of those 5 I would have to go with Manga Ryoko one. The reason why is the expression on her face makes it look real, the beam saber is very well done. You brought out the breast detail a lot with a shirt that reveals nothing. The arms could use some more work but other then that its great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant like the cging, or the lineart, or the facial expression. Saying the pic doesn't mean as much as saying why you liked it =]

Edit: Option 6 added. Thanks Phobius =]

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 1st 3th and 6th,

the first has very good porporportions and good shading, the colors are good too.

the 3th was the first one I saw from u, I like that extra element u added with the lightsword, also in the 3th the clothes are very well done, the thing is tough, that her head isn't as good as ur other drawings

the 6th is a great drawing too, the head and porportions are pretty much excellent, and the shading is very well done. However, I like the pic itsselve less and I feel like theres something missing

so.. my vote is for 3, manga ryoko, but really ryoko, they are all good :)

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would vote for number 4, becauseit was my second real full body shot and it turned rather well for me. I like the hair cg in that one =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, if there was a pic up there that wasnt ryoko i'd choose that.

Its hard to pick a best one, because i'm not really a great lover of any of them. I'll go with the newest one I guess, because its probably your best.
Now please please please please try something else!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't like any of them, you don't have to vote...

Orion, I just put this up to see what people like about my art (if anything). Lighten up, look at my nick and my art, Ryoko forever! =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom