Which is the best software??

Best answers
I want to know wich is the best software to do models and skins and plz free softwares!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well none of em is free

and milkshape is the best IMO.. and its free for 30 days.. after that you get to buy it for a cheap price of 25 buckaroos ^_^

Best answers
imo i like 3ds max, but then agian it does depend on the modeler and what program that hes most comfortable with, but for me its 3ds max

Best answers
I used a lil of Milkshape in the beggining and its good if ur just now starting to learn how to model but if ur an expert and have a good load of cash burning a hole through ur wallet then u should get Lightwave or 3dsMax those are the best of the best in my book so far

Best answers
my opinion but i feel that its better to start someone with a harder program and learn from tuts like i have with 3dsmax, every day now iam learning something new and getting better and better, i remember i had trouble making a box the first day i got it, now iam half done with my model which ill have a W I P thread hopefully soon :/

Best answers
Yea but dont u think people would understand those programs a lil bit better if they had at least some experience with an easier program so they would have a better idea of what do if they use something more advanced

Best answers
|::Z::| Cloud said:
Yea but dont u think people would understand those programs a lil bit better if they had at least some experience with an easier program so they would have a better idea of what do if they use something more advanced

actually i dont, but not everyone thinks like me :smile: but then agian this thread is about the best program and not the easiest, i have no beef with milkshape or anything but when i was using it, i felt that it wasnt for me for some reason :/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you can do what i do, just sit down and teach yourself how to do it, i learned to do everything aside from skinmap from the technique of trial and error, that is the best way in my book

Best answers
nuttzy said:
well, you can do what i do, just sit down and teach yourself how to do it, i learned to do everything aside from skinmap from the technique of trial and error, that is the best way in my book
yup i do that to, well i was trying to use the 3ds max tut to learn how to make the fat dude and i got half-way done and i quit, and just started on my model from scratch after that :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yo, people, milkshape is easily crackable:

here's serial i made it myself |-)

Name: Deverz Was here s/n: Here too

should work

*Mr warez monkey :\
-Dev

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AND DON'T THINK THAT THAT MAN, WHO CREATED THIS THREAD IS A LAMA AND WON'T UNDERSTAND PROGRAM ABILITIES HISSELF!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there is a really good reason people havent started posting about cracking it,

as im sure you will soon find out

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont resort to flaming, theres 2 things against you, warez is against the rules here, posting a serial is against those rules (i saved the contents of your post so when you edit your post to avoid the inevitable warning ill still have evidence)

just read the ruels of the forum, crackin, warez, giving away serials has never been allowed on this forum in ANY section

Best answers
ack looks like someone is gonna get banned, this is like what the 100th rule you broke already in this forum>

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
liuxaz warned for warez

nuttzy could you please PM me that post, I forgot to save it myself :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom