Best answers
Hey, I decided to try mapping after i relized i have no talent for modeling ;/
anyways I was wondering which is better Worldcraft or Hammer? I'm DLing Hammer right now but i'd like to know if one is better then the other your help would be appreciated and if you help i'll give you :paper: PAPER because you deserve some paper... yeah thats it.... :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worldcraft and hammer are the same program. Hammer is just a new name for Worldcraft.

Best answers
yeah hammer 3.4 is awesome.
and to Majin Vegeta 05 mapping isn't hard at all I did 2 tutorials with 3.0 now mapping is ez as but they took those tutorials out in 3.3

Combat-Hamster

C
hammer is just an updated version ofworldcraft... what it updated? who knows.. it looks and is exactly the same with all the same types of errors.. including that damn vertex manipulation error where the cube stays on screen when u click on something besides a dot in the vertex manipulation screen.. then u gotta exit wc and start again... Very anoying and i am very repetitive so i do it over and over... and with the tutorials go to some CS mapping tutorial site, and then learn from there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldnt have the time to map.Go to work all the time,and college.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the 2.0 tutorials. Unfortunately my memory s**ks. So i hardly know it 100%. I also have updated to 3.4 and zoner now but still..... I can't do much cause I need 4 hours to even compile a small map, making eliminating a prob a long issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom