Which is better

Best answers
Well i wanted to know which game you guys liked most for ps2! thanks for posting/voting.

Best answers
MGS2, FFX, and the TEKKEN SERIES. They are the best.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
navy seals is just to clunky for me

Best answers
Judo chop! Budokai! I just love words like that. BUDOKAI! It's much better than Socom, but I'd have to say MGS2, the one with Raiden, is way better than them both.

I voted for Budokai because it's better of the choices, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are two totally different games. Can you really compare them?

Best answers
uhh yeah you tard...you can compare any game...DMZ and ESF are two different games even though DMZ is pissed because there losing and noone likes the game thats why they say + cry to stop comparing them. and i HATE MSG2!!! IT SUCKS SO HARD CORE...maybe because i never took the time to play any of the Metal Gear Solids i have?...because after nintendo i just hated them all..all...and Bukokai and Socom are a hard decision..i love them both so much!!! even though ****ing christmas ruined socom...everyone got the game or the adaptor....and now it has lagged up on some servers and like theres so many god damned ppl and they used to have rankings..but now everyone in like the world got the game so now all the rankings are screwed and its ****..i hate it..so much..

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh Socom is ok but meh, get Ghost Recon instead of socom, or Get Bodkai.
socom is no good on the net cause people can use Gameshark codes.

Also, you can not compare DBZ to Socom, your statement about DMZ and ESF was very stupid, they are both DBZ mods.
Socom is a action/fps/stratagie game. Bodukai is the 3D Fight based on an Anime.

It depends on what you like. Personally I'd get MGS2, but you seem to think it sucks, even thought its one of the best games made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
uhh yeah you tard...you can compare any game...DMZ and ESF are two different games even though DMZ is pissed because there losing and noone likes the game thats why they say + cry to stop comparing them. and i HATE MSG2!!! IT SUCKS SO HARD CORE...maybe because i never took the time to play any of the Metal Gear Solids i have?...because after nintendo i just hated them all..all...and Bukokai and Socom are a hard decision..i love them both so much!!! even though ****ing christmas ruined socom...everyone got the game or the adaptor....and now it has lagged up on some servers and like theres so many god damned ppl and they used to have rankings..but now everyone in like the world got the game so now all the rankings are screwed and its ****..i hate it..so much..
..... this makes you look stupid.

The example you picked (esf and dmz) are easily compared. Why?1) they are both for the same game and colsole
2) they are both about the same subject
3) they are both made with the same genre in mind

While its true you can compare most games, the comparison itself is hardly fair if you compare games that are made with different requirements in mind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, read my title and remember what I say. YOUR OPINIONS DON'T MATTER, but mine do. I voted SOCOM.

Best answers
yeah i think socom is abit better because you get to move more and be sneakier and be called a cheater..its so fun!! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ryoko just explained my point but I guess the average prepubescent idiot's response would be "ok whatever tards." I didn't come here to *****, my post wasn't made to shut down this thread (although maybe this one will -_-) I'm just making a point that they're two very different games. Grow up kid.

Best answers
Man...y is it that EVERY thread hs to have some spam in it...i mean...what the heck is the point of posting "O SHUT UP". Does that make ANYONE look good?

Anyhwayz. I have no played either games, but from what i've seen from otehrs play, Socam takes the cake

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
suuuureee...why did you two tards half to come here and *****?
o shut up
Well done. For this, you recieve a :warning: warning. :warning: Many happy returns.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i want a ps2

:warning:die:warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Favorite PS2 Games are.

Ghost Recon
Vice City
Metal Gear Solid 2
Final Fantasy X
Zone of the Enders
Winback
Onimusha: Warlords
Onimusha 2: Samurai's destiny
Dynasty Warriors 2
Dynsasty Warriors 3

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahahahaha

I wnat a Gamecube lol, I need Metroid Prime, and Metroid Prime-2

Best answers
this poll not that good because most ppl love dbz here. socom way better then boukidia what ever its called. if u did this on like navy seals mod socom would win. so this owuld be in accuatre poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom