which is better TNA or WWE?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoyed the WCW tag team matches the most... WWE seems to be more about solo matches with a level of drama attached.

Best answers
Me111: You know that WCW is shut down, right?

I started watching wrestling last year right after Dave Bautista (Batista) beat the **** out of Paul Levesque (Triple H, as you all know him by)...

Wait! It may have been after Triple H vs. Batista rematch... Im not sure, but that doesnt matter.

WWE>WCW>TNA

Best answers
yea i know that wcw is shut down, but i was just wondering what it was

Best answers
WWE for the past two years, might as well just be a scripted tv show.

Like M.A.S.H, Friends, Law and Order, ect.

If you grew up watching WCW and WWF, that was the real wrestling. Specially WWF in the late 80's and through out the 90's.

Seems like WWF mixed in with The OC and now is named WWE.

Best answers
Exactly, I hate the drama and stupid **** added into the storylines. Its like a ****in soap opera. When the WWE decided to change its drift to more of an "attitude" standpoint (changing the WWE Symbol with scratches was the first step), thats when it all started to go down hill, until Austin and the Rock, and all of them other guys came along, then it shot back up... then back down again.

Its like a Roller coaster, and quite frainkly, i wouldn't be surprised if Vince McMahon starts to have trouble with keeping the WWE franchise going strong in the next 7-10 years. Same goes for TNA, they are moving in the same direction, they are gonna bomb also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom