which is better TNA or WWE?

Best answers
i am a fan of both the TNA and WWE wrestling companies. Both are good, but which do you think is better?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think WCW will always be the best.

But I'd go with WWE.

Best answers
I never watched WCW back in the day, since i didnt watch wrestling when I was 6 but it sounded good until Eric Bischoff ran it into the ground.

TNA has Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner (i think) and Jeff Hardy;
WWE has Batista, Triple H, John Cena... I could go on forever.

So in conclusion...
WWE > TNA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the way WWE's wrestlers put on more of a show. TNA is great and all (Christopher Daniels = god among men), but the thing is they run out to the ring and do nothing but super moves until the end of the match. There's no flow to it. Some of the coolest moments in WWE came not by some type of huge move but because of some type of momentary thing they did in the match to enhance it. For example, how fitting was it when Triple H's mighty 10th championship reign was ended with a Batista bomb, and he still had the sledgehammer in his hand trying to hit Batista even as he got slammed? How about that Survivor Series match a couple years back where Shawn Michaels was all alone against three guys and was completely covered in blood, to the point where he was just all groggy and barely moving, only to bust out with a desperate super kick to pin one, then come out of the cut with a small package for another one, and then taking it to Randy Orton the same way? Or how about the time the announcers started to joke about Ric Flair's attempts to go up to the top rope, that they hadn't worked in 20 years, and then one day Ric Flair himself caught somebody else on the top rope and did the same thing to them. Or who could forget the classic Rock/Hogan Wrestlemania staredown (that was even better than most of the match, heh). It's a stylistic thing I know, and a minor one, but in WWE it seems to me that the wrestlers give you a lot more than just a handful of ridiculous and dangerous moves.

Sometimes they make me laugh, too; sometimes they come out of left field and do something I never even expect. You'll never see a 'desperation move' in TNA that actually seems desperate--every move they do is so brutal or high flying that there is no flow to it. Now don't get me wrong, it isn't that they don't ever do this; Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss comes to mind even. But more often then not, TNA is just too high octane for me. It isn't that I don't like the speed and hastening of everything, because I do find it cool, but to me the lack of that dramatic flare on the matches makes me prefer WWE.

KyoKusanagi

K
I do enjoy both but for different reasons. I watch WWE for my favourite wrestlers and to follow the storylines. I don't particularly hold much regard for Jeff Jarrett which is why I watch the WWE's heavyweight matches. That and I find the TNA matches to be a bit of a spotfest.

I catch matches of TNA here and there because I like the X-Division matches - the WWE could stand to benefit from picking up guys of a similar calibre for their own Cruiserweight division.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WWE went straight downhill after they lost all their good wrestlers.

jess hardy went to TNA
rock went to acting
stone cold steve austin went and retired
and all their ECW wrestlers dont get any action whatso ever

infact WWE is so bad right now they started bringing back some of the older WWF stars.

Tatanka? Marty Jennety? Whats next brutus the barbor beefcake?

WWE went from fun exciting and entertaining to complete and utter crap. any wrestling organization that has the bigshow, and JBL as their headliners is just bad.

granted double J sucks ass too.

WWE also lost one of the greatest announcers in history jim ross, Granted joey styles is a phenominal commentator and one of my favorites, he would be more at home back in the old ECW style matches. where i can hear him say "OH MY GOD!!"

Best answers
Its JEFF Hardy, not Jess. And dont forget about "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, they brought him back too.

I think WWE was the best back before Evolution, With Austin, The Rock, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Goldberg, Batista...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a question... how long ago did the WWF ceace to exist?

Best answers
About 3 years ago, if I believe. I don't know this because I know about wrestling, I just know that some environmentalist group protested because their initials were WWF before wrestling's was.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I laugh when I see people missing the Austin/Rock days. It's so boring when you KNOW what's going to happen...and you know because all these idiots cheer for Stone Cold he would always win and never lose, and they built him up to the point of absurdity. He left and came back for a bit and he was a lot more mortal. But that's because he wasn't the flavor of the month anymore.

The Rock, on the other hand, is a phenomenal wrestler who understands intuitively how to put on a great match.

Hogan...I like Hulkamania and all but let's not kid ourselves, even the lowliest modern day wrestlers make Hogan look bad. Hell, even Flair has at least 5 moves.

Jeff Hardy was doing well...he was just starting to come into his own. He had a match with the Undertaker, a ladder match for the undisputed title, that was a really great match. Then like two weeks later he kissed Trish Stratus. Then two weeks after that, he was gone. I think he left on his own; good for him, though. In WWE he wouldn't have gone as far as he can in TNA.

As for the old guys that they're bringing back, they are more of a novelty than anything else. Besides I don't give a crap what anyone says, Marty Jannetty is awesome and the fact that he isn't wrestling is a sin.

Triple H is great when he's not being lazy.

JR will be back. He had surgery, it didn't go as well as they expected, he needed a lot more time to recover than thought. He will be back though.

I don't even want to talk about the ECW wrestlers. RVD and the Dudleys are about the only ones who knew how to put on a good match. The rest, it was just...well the same thing with TNA, except instead of backflips and somersaults it was steel chairs and barbed wire.

Nobody gives any props to the really good wrestlers, the ones who always deliver. Everyone's always "I miss/love [Stone Cold/The Rock/Hogan/Ultimate Warrior/DX/Bret Hart]." Boo to that man.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss Jake the Snake Roberts. He should make a comeback. I can guarantee 12 billion people would watch WWE if he came back. 12 billion. People would travel from the past and future to the present just to watch him on T.V.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
TNA, for one reason. JEFF HARDY!

Im a huge Jeff fan, from the begining when it was still team eXtreme and the hardy boys and all that.

Jeff left WWE because of the hectic schedule and the fact that his body couldnt keep up with his enthusiasm. He took a year of and almost signed with WWE when he decided too come back but realised that the schedule would force him too leave again. TNA was the next best thing and they wanted him bad enough.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I miss Jake the Snake Roberts. He should make a comeback. I can guarantee 12 billion people would watch WWE if he came back. 12 billion. People would travel from the past and future to the present just to watch him on T.V.
Jake still wrestles to this day, he was round my way a while back. My mate interviewed him for a college assignment, and ended up going for a drink with him.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shouldn't he be around 160 years old by now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's also a raging alcoholic. One of the reasons why he doesn't wrestle with WWE at all.

I imagine that the same is still true of Marty Jannetty, although it's possible that he may be coming back. It sucks that he might have to kiss Vince McMahon's ass tonight--but I hope he does. He wrestled a tag match with Shawn Michaels last year on Raw and man, he was spot on...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Jennety's match against angle was nice too. He had very little ring rust, reminded me instantly why he was my favorite of the two Rockers.

Best answers
Fake wrestling?

Which one is better?

Really depends on the matches really how big they are, and how much the stars are being paid so they actully will fight.

Like the undertaker and mankind match back in the day, now its all talking and highschool drama in WWF..E whatever.

WCW was better overall then both of these now, but WWE is the only one I pass by and watch time to time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WCW > All

Although the WWF during the same time was also really good. And then when the two joined into the WWE, it was pretty sweet for awhile. That is, until a bunch of the wrestlers started leaving, it just started to go downhill from there. Nothing against the new guys, but I just don't think the newer wrestlers have as much flare as the old ones.

Personally, I don't think wrestling will ever be as good as it used to be when good ole' Raw and Nitro went head to head every monday. But i'll still check back from time to time, holding out for the day when wrestling catches my attention just like it used to.

Best answers
Does anybody know what is TNA and WCW's wrestlemania?

Best answers
I grew up with only WCW, so I don't have any idea about any other federation.. But I found the WCW pretty fun to watch..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom