Which graphic card are you using

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Please post your graphic card here; If its an older graphic card and you can't update it and you feel upset just because you can't play proper games on your PC well watch this. [video=youtube;zc81zcpPorM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc81zcpPorM[/video]

Moving on

New graphic cards such as ATI would acquire geforce, updating great graphics and nice features in it. Some of them might've been the same.
Remember, any graphics will support new features in it. -> No fact.

*It might fix your ram and stop preventing any damages from your computer*

For an example please talk to the computer company for any information about graphic update problems and messed up updating graphics. Good day.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm happy with my ATI card, it's never been horrible to me before! Whilst probably well intended, a good portion of forum-goers are fairly computer savy - and know that they can upgrade their own machines.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lmao is this a joke post or something?

Anyways my G card is actually 2 cards so its a 2x Nvidia GTX 590.

My laptop's G card is Nvidia GT 540m

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH YEH, Well I lied (abit obvious), my rig has an ATI RADEON X1300 and it's doing just fine.

Why do you buy such expensive cards?
I used to have an X1950. It was pretty good, although it started to show its age around a year ago. My 5700 soon fixed that!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I used to have an X1950. It was pretty good, although it started to show its age around a year ago. My 5700 soon fixed that!

Alright bro, don't get happy you used to live in the stone ages. Definatly not something to boast about for sure.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Alright bro, don't get happy you used to live in the stone ages. Definatly not something to boast about for sure.
How is he boasting? I think you're just being ignorant, and don't even know what you're talking about. :) and an HD 5780 is not expensive, you must just be living in your moms house with no source of personal income, I make enough money in a day to buy an HD 5870. Not really that expensive. Just need to get a job. Definitely* btw.

I have an HD 5770 and it's doing just fine, might get another one for xfire or get a 6970 later on for BF3.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Radeon HD 6870.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ATM a geforce 6600. My backup. My 9800 GT bit the dust last sunday so im kinda stuck with my old card.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, well sometimes i have this urge to do a light troll.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm on a Nvidia 8800 gtx, a monster of a GPU. I can run most new games on medium to high settings with decent FPS, but its cooling fan just doesn't cut it, so I have to rely on my heavily cooled case.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had an X1900XT for a long time, and finally upgraded to a 5870HD when the opportunity presented itself financially, that's not boasting, that's fine memories. And the fact that those cards were usable for as long as they were means they were smart purchases, not bragging rights for the bleeding edge.

Finally Heron, light trolls are not appreciated here. Treat others with the respect you would like to recieve.

Nemesis, you need to check your word usage, insulting someone by calling them ignorant and then laying down the smiley doesn't exonerate you.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nemesis, you need to check your word usage, insulting someone by calling them ignorant and then laying down the smiley doesn't exonerate you.
Read heron's replies. He's gave moronic replies to almost all posts...

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Wow I have to upgrade my video card because it's an ATI Radeon 3650 HD... xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Read heron's replies. He's gave moronic replies to almost all posts...
Now now the dude, i may be a troll with little to no respect, but do you know what that's called?

Internet Eavesdropping or spying, i do not appreciate what your doing here. Must you be taught by me?

Finally, i have reached 30 posts and i do not care if was to the dissatisfaction of some individuals.

The sword will always be with me.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New graphic cards such as ATI would acquire geforce, updating great graphics and nice features in it.
^_^

ATM a geforce 6600. My backup. My 9800 GT bit the dust last sunday so im kinda stuck with my old card.
No wonder you don't prefer graphics. Trust me. once you get a beast, you will want Graphics just as much as the rest. I played my share of Gba and 8-10 year old games when I had a weak PC, graphics never matter then. But now, being able to see all the visual fidelity is very VERY pleasing.

EVGA Superclocked GTX570 here. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
EVGA 8800GT .. pretty sweet for now. Had an 8800GTS which died a year ago so i bought a used 8800GT and it's fine except it tends to overheat now during the summer

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTX 470. Gigabyte's Super OC version. Faster, cooler, and quieter than reference :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom