Which game should i get?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Soon, i can get a new free game. But i have no idea which game i should get. I want a game related to MMORPG's, like Diablo, that have no monthly fees, such as Guild Wars. But i am not sure if i can even play that game with my current computer specs (1ghz, 640mb ram, GeForce 2 GTS).. Any idea's any one?

It should be atleast a game where you can level up, get new skills, etc. And of course multiplayer :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, outside of maybe Dungeon Siege 2, you just mentioned the only two games of that nature really worth playing, if I recall. Choices are very limited in that genre.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, why don't they create such games anymore.. Its a big shame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you considered City of Heroes/City of Villains?

It uses those game cards though. Just a suggestion.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Neh, no card games honestly.. I want a game where you can walk freely.. No "Move" Games that you can make only a few moves and you have to wait a round.. Games like Diablo 2 , and Guild wars, Line age 2, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, dude.. not card game games. I mean it uses game cards, you know, those things you buy at a store? They have a code on it. You buy the card, take the card home, read the code on the card, input the code on the card in your game, and you'll have x amount of time to play the game. I think WoW uses those kinds of cards too. You just buy a card sometime, enter the code, and you can play for like a month. If after a month you don't feel like playing the game for a while, you can just NOT buy a card, and when you feel like playing again, buy another card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Card games and game cards are two very different, unrelated things.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yet i'm looking for "1 time pay" games ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get Dungeon Seige 2 or Guild Wars, so far, everyone I play guildwars with say it's like Diablo 2. I've also heard Dungeon Seige 2 is alot like diablo 2.

And what from I've heard, The guild battles/pvp are really fun to play in. Plus, if you make a custom PVP character in Guild Wars, you can choose the skills to have. And if you have no skills at all in PVP, Guildwars has custom made characters for you (Pyromancer for example.)

nge

Best answers
Guildwars is like Diablo 2, but... well, fun. Personally I hated Diablo 2, but I love this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the anger-manifesting-revenge is hilarious. Personally, I think you're better off playing Diablo II, it's far more original than Gilled Sars. Also, as for City of Heroes, you'll probably get bored of it due to the repetition... but even its originality beats Guiled Wores. (no hard feelings)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing is original anymore, so your point is moot. The last original game I played was Darwinia, simply because it was so different from everything else, but that didnt make it a great game.

MMOs and RPGs arent quite my genre, so I cant really help you. The last RPG I played were the KOTOR games. Highly recommended if you havent played them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom