• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gmail, Hotmail and my ISP email in Thunderbird.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, you never tried Hotmail and Gmail? They are the most populair email...clients.(For lack of a better term).

I use Hotmail and Gmail myself.

Best answers
I have couple of email adresses and the one i use the most is Gmail. No need for programs... Like frsrblch already said, why bother using program when you can just load it on firefox in couple of seconds.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As far as I know, Hotmail is not an "email program", nor it can be used with hotmail for free users.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gmail Hotmail and Thunderbird.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, hotmail webmail sucks, all the spam come just through, and u need ie to watch ur email :/

Best answers
My web server email + Thunderbird.

And I disagree about the web browser part. I find it much much more convenient to open a client and click "Get mail" in 3 clicks of a mouse than to go through all that logging in bull crap.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But can you open your mail in any browser whenever, wherever you want on every PC? And what about for example, the PSP, it doesn't have an email client.

Best answers
I believe that, through the options available in the poll and the wording he chose, instead of telling us what e-mail provider you use, you should be telling us a program (if any).
For example: Mozilla Thunderbird and Outlook Express are "e-mail programs" as stated in the topic title.
I use Thunderbird.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should've been pretty obvious because there's no e-mail account that ends with @thunderbird.com or @outlook.com, I meant which programs you use. If you use Webmail then you don't have a program, you use your browser to check mail.

P.S. What does FTW mean anyway? Is it the opposite or WTF or is it ****s The World or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom