Which DBZ in DBZ is most Bad @$$ in your Opinion?

Which Villian was most Evil/Bad Ass in your opinion?

• Radditz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nappa

• Zarbon

• Dodoria

• Old Skool Vegeta

• Captain Ginyu

• Android 17

• Frieza

• Perfect Cell

• Kid Buu

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegeta all the way...

specially on namek. I liked when he had his old saiyan armor on when it was all ripped and battered. His fight with recoome was some sweet ****.. Then in his newer armor, where he beat the **** outa Ginyu in gokus body..

yet,I voted for Freiza, since hes like fed up with himself, kinda like vegeta, but hes also funny, cause all h does it talk **** about the monkeys(Saiyans) yet hes beaten by one. Its just hilarious

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Radditz: Weak, foolish... short-lived.

Nappa: Bald, ugly, stupid.

Zarbon: .... *shudders* Don't get me started.

Dodoria: A GUM BALL!!! A FAT, PINK, SPINY GUM BALL!!!! WITH HALF THE POWER LEVEL AND I.Q.!!!!!!!

Vegeta: Bad ass, yes, but I don't look at Vegeta as a villian. Sure he was evil for a time, but Vegeta was no true villian.

Ginyu: I like Zarbon better. Atleast Zarbon has hair, and doesn't bend over for Frieza.... Least not for the whole world to see, anyways.

Seventeen: ..... Nice sister :laff:

Frieza: Frieza was ok... Better in Japan than here in North America. Too blind to see his own faults, however. Did have a few good one-liners though :) .

Cell: An overgrown ****roach... Too damned arrogant. Intelligent, sure, but so are skeletons (complicated to explain, so I hope you already understand). Cell was anything but perfect... Very tedious as well, I thought the Cell saga would never end!

Buu: Assuming you mean the original, untainted Buu (the Buu before the series).... Strange... Buu freaks me out. The guy get's a knee in the face and he's pounding his chest like a little moron.

Obviously I'm at a stalemate, but that's my two cents.

Best answers
old skool vegie
he killed everybody until goku came :s

Best answers
Cell is the most bad-ass and I'll tell ya why.. it's because he always proved himself and gave the saiyans tips when they were loosing, for example he showed trunks pumping up your muscles was easy.. and that it only made you too slow to fight. That can be even more annoying than someone saying you suck if you catch my drift :]

Best answers
indeed that's tru but he's not killing everyone like he let mr.satan live didn't he?
and al those other dumb people too ;D

Best answers
kid buu - best villian ever. pure evil, no mercy, laughed at goku and vegeta, didnt care to die as long as he kills others. my vote went to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom