Which Console?

Best answers
I created a thread like this about a year ago when not much info on any of the next-gen consoles was out except for the 360, now this is a thread about which (if any) console are you planning on getting (or already own) this is not a which console is better than another thread so play nice.

Best answers
Wow that was fast i didn't even now you could post before i put the poll in...
well for me a wii and ps3 if i can...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go PS3. I might actually pick up a 360 (eventually) since its getting several games I'm interested in.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I plan on buying a PlayStation 3, and depending on how the Wii turns out, I may pick one up because of their relatively low price. As for the 360, though.. I definitely won't be buying one unless they release several 360-exclusive smash-hits that I just can't live without.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is already an X Box 360 in the household, though I wanted to wait for a Playstation 3...We will probably end up buying a Wii first, perhaps near Christmas if that is long enough since we got the 360, because both my brother and I want it and I will get the PS3 for myself eventually.

Son of a *****...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll eventually own all 3. Key word is eventually though. I'll be getting a Wii as soon as I can, and i'll probably pick up a 360 sometime before the end of the year. Depending on when some of the sweet new games come out, i'll get it anywhere between the end of summmer to somewhere before xmas. I'll probably eventually get a PS3, but not for a while at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch the Wii poll dominate the others. :p

Wii for mii. o/

And eventually probably a PS3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS3 then Wii, their E3 presentation sort of won me over :S

I wouldn't waste money on the 360 though, I saw nothing special from them before, during and after E3.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eventually, I think i'll own all three. It happened with last gen, I bought a ps2 when it first came out, an xbox like a year and a half after it came out and a gamecube a few weeks ago.

I think i'll be getting a Wii first, 360 next and a ps3 last (ps3 last because of the huuuge price at launch). I think I'll still spend most of my time at my PC though :eek:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the time PS3 comes out, Microsoft is planning to drop the X-Box 360 price and you'll be able to get a 360 and Wii for the same price as a PS3.

I'm sure I'll get a PS3 when the price drops.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
As for the 360, though.. I definitely won't be buying one unless they release several 360-exclusive smash-hits that I just can't live without.
Like uh, GTA4 ? :|

I don't see enough pros that make any of the three stand out above the rest at this point in time. Computer FTW I guess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt` said:
Like uh, GTA4 ? :|
GTA4's coming out on PS3 aswell.

I'm honestly thinking of a Wii, although I haven't decided yet. It'd be interesting to see how all of its games take advantage of its unique controller(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom