• piccolo

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • gohan

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its gr8 man

well if u want helpful critz you can scale the torso some ... just a little so it looks as if the shirt is baggy like in the cell saga ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well at least is a little better great job now it looks better now do what Iceman said and it should be perfect.

Best answers
He has da chicken pox O_O you should add some lines to the arm red spots things.. to make it look more realistic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it isnt a permanent skin darknavigator >_> btw i already said i love z model.. just do what i said earlier and itll be great

Best answers
his titties are too high, they should be lower and end under the arm. His arms need to be higher... I don't like it. But work on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check button 1-2-1-2

dont use the "t" word on the forums... some little kid might go and say "mommie what are *titties*"

on topic: are u releasing it?

Best answers
is he actually going to do some model edits that people have suggested? if not then im not sure if the skin will also come out nicely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah stop making negative critz about a model.. at least he's trying.. and if u did crit you couldve tried helping him out so he can improve it in one way or the other... *i think im sounding kinda modish now.. oh no!*

on topic: i got a faboulous skinner for it.. talk to ya on aim :p

Best answers
It looks much better than before, what I would suggest is modifying the torso and neck area to make it look as 'realistic' as possible, stick it out a little more. I'm glad you decided to use Nuttzy's arms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol yea......I requested Vegeta. So he should be making him after Trunks... I think...

Best answers
its not dead... well the models not im waiting for ssch to finish skin (i think it is) and send it to me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This probbly sounds embrassing but i skinned it but he looks like Bulma with a green skin and bold.. Really im not going to show a pic because u guys probbly spam and i probbly get a warning and make ssj 4 gotenks thread closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom