• trunks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • piccolo

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • gohan

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
Best answers
make the chest bigger, look like small titties lol. anywasy heres a image of piccolo without cape. cant beat this image.

Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks said:
ok im gonna do piccolo. then if i have time ill do trunks.
edit heres pic of piccolo.
make the chest bigger and if you do that make sure that is shirt is a bit over his shoulders
BTW very nice so far

Best answers
Yeah his pecs need to come down a bit more. Other than that it's looking good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome soo far man. But I was thinking you might be able to make a pretty good Vegeta out of that too. Anyways, lets see some more progress.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking great man! It's starting to look alot like Piccolo now. Keep it up :yes:

Best answers
Looking a lot like the old Piccolo model lol. Anyway the hands look pretty bad. It dosn't have the Piccolo feel to it, hard to explain...

Best answers
looking pretty good man...just a few things

1) raise the arms up just a little to shoulder height...it looks like drawings we make in the 3rd grade of people with really long necks

2) bring the chest in little...it is a little unproportional to the arm size

3) i would be cool if you made it a caped piccilo

4) (i know this doesnt pertain to the model but) give him some attack that he can only use after he transforms...like make scatter shot a transformd state move, cause thats how it really happens in the show

---hey i just thought of something else---

5) make the base model the one cape, then when he transforms make him without the cape (like he is ready to get serious now) And the transformation should be a permanent one like Cell's

Best answers
damn, i wish i knew how to model (it always comes up in a, well, 2-d shape, and i have not the closest clue on making faces) anyway ONTOPIC: yeah, i really think we need a cape for it, it gives it a more i suppose "piccolo-ish" feel about it. fix the chest too, they seem more like miniature breasts i suppose. other than that, i dont see any real problem with the model (other than him being headless lol). of course, whether u add the cape or not is up to you, just get that chest fixed!

EDIT: u cant just "add" a model to the game (esf will be implementing this feature in a future release (i think 1.2)), and to make him use scatter shot when he transforms, that would require coding (i think?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t w00t piccolo... good job ssj4 gogetenks.. <--- u should make that model

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
w00t w00t piccolo... good job ssj4 gogetenks.. <--- u should make that model
This is a great example of what *not* to post. This is useless spam.

This is not a beauty pagent for models, this is a forum for criticism. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all, mmk?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks said:
big update.
ITS THE 5th NINJA TURTLE!!!!!
jk jk ^_^
it looks great, but somehow the cheast is....err....its kinda high i think...

Best answers
Gah, it was alright now it kinda looks like crap lol. His arms make him look like Gumby, there too fat. Also he looks too short, almost like a Chibi Piccolo. I'd suggest redoing most things except the torso and legs. and USE REFERANCES.

Best answers
update same credits still cept credits to nuttzy for arms. its ready to be skinned if anyone wants to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like Piccolo has gain a few pounds the pants don't even fit with the chest and he doesn't have the tall skinny looking did you even look at reference????

Best answers
update

i made some changes. the skin is just one i made and i still need someone to skin it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom